Unstoppable

Season: 02 - Episode: 10

→Season: 02 - Episode: 10←

Third pov

→ Julie's garage

When Willie came back to the garage, he had a black and a cut on his lips, which caused Alec to start walking from one side to another completely nervous, Luke was holding Julie's hand and Reggie was looking a Cristal cleaning Willie wounds -"They just hut you and left?"- Alex asks -"Cause it doesn't make sense"- Alex keeps going -"They left a note, for you"- Willie says giving Cristal the paper, just reading it, made her blood boil -"I think you left something here, a necklace full of memories so why don't you just come and get it"- Cristal read out loud -"He has your memories"- Luke says -"I knew it"- Reggie says furious but no one was as pissed as Cristal -"I'm gonna beat him"- Cristal said standing up and grabbing her jacket -"Cristal hold up"- Alex says but the girl start walking only to be stopped by Reggie grabbing her arm -"What?"- She almost screams at him, this whole situation was stressing, Cristal takes a deep bre,ath before staring into Reggie's blue eyes -"He took my memories Reg"- Cristal says she could feel her eyes watering -" He erased you out of my mind"- Cristal says, before she keep talking Reggie kisses her, it's urgent and suden, but it doesn't fail on making Cristal forget what she talking about or how pissed she was, the kiss made her feel those familiar buterflys -"I love you Cristal, I always have and alwalys will"- Reggie was looking in her piercing green eyes, Cristal wanted to say it back with everyhing in her but she just couldn't not when she didn't remember everything, that makes the girl sigh in frustation, everyone else in the room was dead quiet, after seeing that Cristal wasn't going o say it back, Reggie cleared his troath, feeling his heart aching -"For let's just siti down and talk estrategy"- Reggie says,-"Fine"- Cristal says fighting against her instinct Cristal sitis back down agreeing to Reggie's plann.

the whole day passed and nothing, they talked, argued, but couldn't come up with a plan that actually worked, right now everything was quiet, everyone was sleeping, everyone but Cristal, the girl was wide awake staring at the ceiling, debating between doing what she wanted to or waiting for everyone to come up with a plan, Cristal couldn't risk the boys getting hurt or in trouble, not after seeing what happened to Willie, the blonde look to her side seeing the bassist with his eyes closed beside her, Cristal didn't say it earlier but she loved him, she loved him so much that it scared a lot, staring at him sleeping peacefully Cristal couldn't help but wonder what were the memories she had with him was like, she wanted to remember that boy so bad it hurt, so with that thought on her head, the girl stands up grabbing her leather jacket and zipping her black high-heeled boots on, this was going to end tonight, Cristal taught before puffing out of the garage.

→Hollywood Ghost Club

Cristal pops up in the middle of the stage with a spotlight on her -"Well, look what we have here"- Caleb says taking a sip from his cup -"You have something that belongs to me"- Cristal hissed though her teeth"- I can't hear you, darling, the music it's louder"- Caleb says clapping his hand which starts the song -"All smiles, I know what it takes to fool this town I'll do it 'til the sun goes down and all through the night time Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'll tell you what you wanna hear Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear It's never the right time, yeah, yeah I put my armor on, show you how strong I am I put my armor on, I'll show you that I am"- Cristal sings as the chorus hit -"I'm unstoppable I'm a Porsche with no brakes I'm invincible Yeah, I win every single game I'm so powerful I don't need batteries to play I'm so confident, yeah, I'm unstoppable today Unstoppable today, unstoppable today Unstoppable today, yeah, I'm unstoppable today"- Cristal sings staring deeply into Caleb's eyes almost burning wholes into them -"I put my armor on, show you how strong I am I put my armor on, I'll show you that I am I'm unstoppable I'm a Porsche with no brakes I'm invincible Yeah, I win every single game I'm so powerful I don't need batteries to play I'm so confident, yeah, I'm unstoppable today Unstoppable today, unstoppable today Unstoppable today, yeah, I'm unstoppable today Unstoppable today, unstoppable today Unstoppable today, yeah, I'm unstoppable today"- Cristal sings ending the song, she cracks her neck and takes a deep breath, feeling the blue energy flow on both of her hands -"I said you have something that belongs to me"- Cristal growls at him -"You mean this?"- Caleb says showing the girl her lost necklace -"Why don't take it from me?"- Caleb says utting the nacklace in his pockets geting up with his hands on a red energy, Cristal smirk -"I'm planing on it"- She says feeling the blue energy becomes stronger on her hands -"this ends to night"- She says through her teeth, as she advances into him, this was going to be a long night.

Word Count: 900

- Don't be mad at me for taking so long to update, I had writer's block, but I'm back now

-Please vote

- Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section

- Follow me on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/letty_jackson) @letty_jackson

-see you tomorrow

-leh_rgo-