"Ugly, fat cow." Is what she said. She always has hated me. Her friends followed behind her laughing. I just rolled my eyes and shrugged.

The school bell rang and I walked to my class. People were already swarming and making their way into the classroom. I waited for all the pushing teenagers to enter the classroom before I did. I stood there clutching my books tightly, watching them make there way into the room. I took out my earphones and shoved my phone and earphones into my bag.

"Umm excuse me." A strong voice called from behind me and tapped me gently on my shoulder. I spun around on my heels and faced a tall dirty blonde haired guy.

"What?" I huffed. I've never seen him before, but he sure is attractive.

"Umm is this Mrs Law's English class?" He asked and looked down at his sheet of paper.

Now I could be nice and say "yes, it is would you like to sit with me?" Or I could be a bish and say "no, that class in down the hall to the left". But instead I answered with a nod to bothered to waste my time on him.

"Thank you, I'm Thomas by the way." He smiled and walked into the classroom. I sighed and walked to my original seat in the middle row by the window.

Thomas's POV

I walked into the classroom and sat at a desk up at the back. A big, grouchy lady with short caramel hair walked into the class room and started to write things up on the white board.

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. I couldn't stop looking at her either. She sat there in the middle row close to the window. All she did was stare and look out of it. She only wore black; black skinny jeans, a black crop top, a see through black cardigan, black heels, black sunnies that she put in her bag and a black hat that she took off. Her beautiful brown eyes caught the lights glow and made them look even prettier. Her brown chocolate hair swayed from the breeze and she sat there in her own little world, not caring or giving any interest in the teacher or her work.

I snapped out of my fantasying about her and thoughts from Mrs Law.

"Students this is Thomas, Thomas Sangster and he is new. Please make him feel welcome and could we please have someone to show him around school. Natalie could you please show Thomas around?" Mrs Law spoke in her unwelcoming and hard voice. She pointed to me and then looked over at the girl from this morning. She instantly turned around in her chair, furrowed her brows and frowned.

"Argh, miss I can't. I have art rotations today." The girl shook her head. So her name was Natalie. It suits her.

"Well, you will have to take Thomas along with you." Mrs Law said strictly.

"But-" Natalie spoke.

"No buts miss Green, now get to work." Mrs law stared hard at her and she nodded slowly. Natalie turned around and smacked her head on her desk before looking out the window again.
I think it would be fun to do art rotations and get to know her more.

Natalie's POV

Before I knew it the bell went and I was already packing up my books. I slung my backpack over my shoulders and was about to step out the door until Mrs Law stopped me.

"Natalie, remember you are taking Thomas with you to art and be nice." She evilly grinned and I sighed. Thomas came up behind me and tapped my shoulder.

"So where do we go?" He asked. I shook my head and walked out the door.

"Natalie wait up!" Thomas called and I just ignored him. "Where are we going?" He ran and caught up to me.

"What?!" I snapped at him and turned to him.

"Are we going to art?" He asked sounding almost like a whisper.