Chapter 6

**Continued from previous chapter**

Shaurya's POV

I reach home and call Nandesh.

"Hello." he says.

"Rey, male lead ki mana social media accounts lo announcement pettara." I say.

"Hey, put an announcement for a male lead on all our social media accounts." I say.

"Ade chesthunna." he replies.

"That's what I'm doing." he replies.

"Good." I cut the phone.

I begin getting messages, and go through the videos and pictures sent. Unfortunately, none of the people who submitted videos and pictures suited Keerthana. I sigh as I go through them, and send a few to Venky.

****

"Rey, vachi thinura." mom yells at me from downstairs.

"Hey. Come and eat." mom yells at me from downstairs.

"Vasthunna ma." I respond.

"Coming ma." I respond.

I go downstairs for dinner.

"Cinema ela nadustondi ra?" dad asks.

"How's the going movie son?" dad asks.

"Heroine dorikindi, kani hero hand ichadu." I answer.

"We found a heroine, but the hero ditched us." I answer.

"Hmm." dad says, nodding.

"Heroine ante ninnu choosi paripoyintundi. Hero enduku paripoyado." Priya, my immensely annoying sister comments, laughing.

"The heroine probably ran away after seeing you. I wonder why the hero ran away." Priya, my immensely annoying sister comments, laughing.

I roll my eyes.

"Moosukoni thinave." I say.

"Shut up and eat." I say.

"Aiyna kuda, inka manchi heroine dorikindi." I add as an afterthought.

"Still, we found a better heroine." I add as an afterthought.

Priya looks at me and raises her eyebrow. We both have been very close, and she knows everything that happened in my life. I quickly look down at the table, just incase my eyes are showing an emotion. She found a way to understand my feelings just by looking at my eyes.

Priya's POV

I know something is up the second he tells me to shut up and eat. He seems a bit different today. I just ignore it and continue eating my food until he claims to have found a better heroine. At this, I look up at him and raise my eyebrow. I look at his facial expressions for any sign...of anything. I find a flash of sadness.

And I feel that I have an inkling of what he might be thinking about.

****

Anna walks up to his room after dinner, and I decide to go talk to him. I walk into his room to find him on his phone, his earbuds in. The second I walk in, he pulls out his earbuds, and puts his phone on his night stand. He looks at everything around the room but me, and that confirms my thinking.

And that's when I realize what day it is today...

Keerthana's POV

"So?" she asks.

I look at her.

"Ante..."

"I mean..."

She raises her eyebrow, looking intensely at me.

"Nachadu...kani..."

"I like him...but..."

"Inka kani ente!" she shouts.

"What do you mean but!" she shouts.

"Vaadiki nenante ishtamo ledo theleedu kada." I answer.

"I don't know if he likes me or not right." I answer.

She sighs.

"Induke, cinemalu ekkuva choodali anedi." Neelu says.

"This is why I tell you to watch more movies." Neelu says.

Now it's my turn to raise my eyebrows.

"Nuvvu... Naaku...cinemalu choodu ani cheppatam." I say.

"You...telling me...to watch more movies." I say.

She smiles sheepishly when she realizes what she said.

Her...telling me to watch more movies when I am obsessed with the Telugu Film Industry more than anyone else in the world. Trust me. Even though I lived in America for the past 18 years of my life, I love the Telugu Film Industry...especially the Mega Family. Ram Charan, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam Tej, Allu Arjun, Allu Sirish, Niharika. All of them. Niharika and Chaitanya look so cute though. They are made for each other.

I sigh, thinking of me and Shaurya getting married.

"Hello!" Neelu snaps me out of my day dream by snapping in my face.

"Naa deggara oka idea undi." she says.

"I have an idea." she says.

Hey guyssss! So chapter 6. How did you like it??? Please comment, vote, share, and follow me! I am a huge mega family fan. #MegaFamilyFan

Also, isn't #NisChay the cutest couple!!! They look so cute together!!!

Ok sorry. Anyways, hope you like the chapter! I am actually planning on a mega multi-starrer with a few of the mega cousins. It will start soon! Anyways, Thank you to all of you who actually read my rants. Please comment, vote, share, and follow me!! Also, check out the star awards at star_fest_community. We could use more participants and judges(you can sign up for both spots). Love you all!!💖💖💖💖