Chapter 5

Shaurya's POV

"Hello madam. Nenu katha cheppadaniki vacha. Ninneni nenu follow cheyyatle." I say.

"Hello madam. I came to tell you the story. I am not following you." I say.

"Oh." she replies.

"Kurchovacha?" I ask.

"Can I sit?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh sorry. Yea, please sit." she says.

I smile, sitting down, and start the story.

****

"Wow!" she exclaims after I finish telling her the story.

"Its nice sir." she says.

"Ayyo. Sir kadu. Shaurya ani pilluvandi." I say.

"Oh god. Not sir. Call me Shaurya." I say.

"Keerthana." she says.

I nod. "I know."

She just smiles.

"Uh, katha evariki cheppaddu." I say.

"Uh, don't tell anyone the story." I say.

"Sare Shaurya." she answers.

"Ok Shaurya." she answers.

"Ok. Al-" I continue, but my phone pings.

I take a look at it to see a message from Venky. I open it.

Hero killed us too mama(mama is a way of saying bro)

"Shit!" I exclaim.

"What happened? Any problem?" Keerthana asks.

"Huh. No, no. Uh, shoot timings and locations nenu neeku malli WhatsApp chestha. Ippudu nenu urgentga vellali." I say.

"Huh. No, no. Uh, I'll WhattApp you the shoot timings and locations. I have to go urgently now." I say.

"Sare sir. Uh, first shoot eppudu?" she asks.

"Ok sir. Uh, when is the first shoot?" she asks.

"Original repu, kaani ellundi, leda next weeki postpone cheyyali. choodali." I reply.

"Originaly is tomorrow, but we might have to postpone to the day after tomorrow or next week. We have to see." I reply.

"Ok sir. Done." she says.

"Ok. Bye." I say.

I walk out of the cafe and get onto my bike, driving to Venky's house again.

Keerthana's POV

I liked the story. It was amazing, and had a hint of romance and comedy. I go back to my dorm room, and find Neelu lying on the bed, working on her assignment.

"Hey." I say. She doesn't turn. I roll my eyes. Walking over to her, I pull the earbud out her her ear, and she finally realizes that I am in the room.

"Hey! Eppudu vachav?" she asks in shock.

"Hey! When did you come?" she asks in shock.

"Ippude." I reply.

"Right now." I reply.

"Katha ela undi?" she asks.

"How was the story?" she asks.

"Amazing." I answer, falling back onto my bed.

"Hmm. Konchem cheppave." she says.

"Hmm. Tell me a bit of it." she says.

"No." I say.

"Ey please pleaseee." she begs. "Nenu nee best friend kada."

"Hey please pleaseee." she begs. "I'm your best friend right."

"No!" I say. She pouts.

"Yes." I add as an after thought.

"Cheppu cheppu!" she squeals.

"Tell me tell me!" she squeals.

"No." I say again.

"Mari ippude yess annavu?!?" she exclaims.

"But you just said yes?!?" she exclaims.

"Mahathalli, nenu yes annadi nuvvu naa best friend ani." I reply.

"My dear madam, I said yes, that you are my best friend." I reply. 

"Ugh!" she groans in frustration. She rolls her eyes, and flops back onto her bed, giving up with me.

"Director evaru?" she asks after a while of silence.

"Whose the director?" she asks after a while of silence.

"Venky Kudumula garu anta. Ayina assistant vachadu."

"Its Venky Kudumula sir. His assistant came."

"Oh. Assistant ela unnadu?" she asks, turning to her side to look at me.

"Oh. How was the assistant?" she asks, turning to her side to look at me.

I roll my eyes.

"Ade ne. Ninna okadu kukkani champaboyadu ani cheppaga."

"Its the guy I told you about. The one who was about to run over a dog."

She looks at me, confused.

"Ade, monna colleglo okadu follow ayyadu kada." I say.

"You know, the guy who was following me the day before yesterday." I say.

"Hmm. Ayina, nenu adigindi ela unnadu ani. Evaru kadu." she says.

"Hmm. By the way, I asked you how he was. Not who." she says.

I give her a look, stumped. Not knowing what to answer

 Not knowing what to answer

Hey guysss!!! So chapter 5!! Hope you like it. Please comment, vote,  share, and follow me if you already haven't! Thank you all for your love and support. If you haven't already, please check out my other books. I will really appreciate it. And, don't forget to leave your precious votes and comments! They really make my day.

I am happy because I managed to update this chapter with my left hand only. Anyways, thank you all. Hope to update another book(possible undercover) today as well.

Once I finish Undercover(I plan on doing so in a week or two), I will work on the books that I currently have in progress. I won't start another book until I feel I am a good way to finishing one of my other three books(after Undercover) so that I don't have too many stories. If you haven't read Undercover, please check it out ASAP. I would love if you could check out my other books too! thank you! Love you all!!💖💖💖