Chapter 13

Prabha's POV

I was shocked when Shaurya proposed to me. I knew I had feelings for him. I wanted to tell him tonight, but he did it before I could. Either way, I'm very happy. I hug him tightly, crying tears of happiness.

After a few minutes, I pull away and look at the amazing view of the lake. Shaurya puts his arm around me and I lean into him.

****

"Ice cream thindama?" I ask Shaurya.

"Let's eat ice cream?" I ask Shaurya.

"Sare."

"Sure."

He parks his bike in front of an ice cream parlor and we both go inside.

"Hi sir, hi mam. What would you like?" A waiter asks once we sit at a table.

"Uh, one vanilla please." Shaurya says.

"I would like a Coffee ice cream with twix and kit kat." I say to the waiter, who nods. "Thank you."

The waiter smiles at us before going to get our orders.

It takes less than five minutes before our ice cream is in front of us.

I take a bite and close my eyes at the flavor of coffee.

"Mmmm." I say in satisfaction.

****

I clutch Shaurya's torso and lean my head on his back. Everything is fine until suddenly, I'm ripped away from him. I feel myself in the air, and a few moments later, I come in contact with something hard.  I'm not that hurt. My hand just hurts really badly.

Suddenly, I'm grabbed off the ground by my hair. I scream out in pain. My ankle must be broken, sprained at best. I can't see anything in the dark, but am dragged forward. I feel the road again. The streetlight is faint, and I can make the faint outline of a bike and someone lying on the road. I look closer and see Shaurya. We are surrounded by men with metal rods in their hands.

"Shaurya!"

Shaurya's POV

The breath is knocked out of me as I land on the road. It takes a moment, but I can finally breath again.

I hear a scream. Prabha! A few moments later, I hear Prabha shout my name.

I try to get up and clear my head which is spinning.

"Sharya!" Prabha shouts again. The pain in her voice pains my heart. I take a deep breath as adrenaline rushes through me. I push myself off the ground and get to my feet. I open my eyes to see a guy holding Prabha by her hair. I get very angry, and clench my fists.

"Everra meeru?" I ask.

"Who are you guys?" I ask.

The men turn towards me. They are clearly goons. They are holding metal rods and knives in their hands. But who sent them? I have no clue.

They look at the guy holding Prabha, who gestures towards me. As expected, one of the guys runs up to me, his rod raised. He swings it at me and I catch it with my right hand before punching the guy in the face. He lets go of the rod and falls. Two more goons come at me and I hit both of them with the rod in my hands. More come at me and I fight them off, kicking one, punching another, hitting them with the rod in my hand. I manage to take out all of them, and once I'm done, I stand with my back faced to Prabha.

"Shaurya!" Prabha shouts.

I turn around to see the guy pressing a knife to Prabha's throat.

"Hey!" I exclaim, taking a step forward, my arm outstretched, but that makes him press the knife into Prabha's throat and I stop in my tracks.

"Inko adugu vesavanuko, champestha." The guy threatens me.

"I will kill her if you take another step." The guy threatens me.

Dropping the rod, I raise my hands in surrender.

"Please, thanani vadiley." I plead with him.

"Please, let her go." I plead with him.

I hear clapping and look to my right, where the sound was coming from. The door to the car opens and someone steps out. My eyes widen in horror when I see who it is.

"Ajay." The name falls from my lips in disgust.

"Shaurya, Shaurya, Shaurya." Ajay says, walking towards Prabha. He pushes the guy away and takes the knife from him before putting it to Prabha's throat.

"Rey!" I shout.

"Hey!" I shout.

"Nenu preminchina ammayi vere vaadini preminchindani nuvvu vaalliddariki pelli chesav." Ajay says, pressing the knife deeper into Prabha's throat. Prabha looks at me, fear in her eyes.

"You got the girl that I loved married with the guy she loved." Ajay says, pressing the knife deeper into Prabha's throat. Prabha looks at me, fear in her eyes.

"Rey, please, thanani vadiley." I beg him.

"Please, let her go." I beg him.

Ajay ignores me and continues talking.

"Naa premani naaku kaakunda chesav. Ippudu nee premani neeku kaakunda chestha."

"You made my love leave me. Now I'm going to make your love leave you."

With that he slides the knife across Prabha's throat. I watch as she stares at me, tears in her eyes. Ajay lets go of her and her body falls to the ground with a thud. He turns and walks away as I run up to Prabha and pull her into my lap.

"Shaurya." She whispers, her hand going to my chest.

"Prabha, Prabha, neekem kaadu." I say, tears falling from my eyes.

"Prabha, Prabha, nothing will happen to you." I say, tears falling from my eyes.

I call 108 and tell them that an accident took place on the bridge.

It starts raining as Prabha just leans into me.

"Nannu vadili vellaku." She whispers, closing her eyes.

"Don't leave me." She whispers, closing her eyes.

And her body goes limp in my arms...

Hey guyssssssssss. Okay so you all probably wanna kill me now. Heheee. But I hope you liked that chapter! So I casted Adhi Pinnisetty as Ajay.

Let me know your thought about the chapter in the comments! Love you all and thank you so much for your support!