Chapter 12

Shaurya's POV

Prabha and I have become pretty good friends now, and I love her with all my heart. We have been getting coffee, and going to movies, hanging out. I feel so happy...so complete around her.

I plan on telling her how I feel today. I am taking her to dinner in half an hour. I will tell her after dinner. I'm just scared about how she will react.

Priya walks into my room as I finish my hair.

"Hi ra." she says. She looks at me. "Ala ready ayyavendi ra?" she asks.

"Hi dude." she says. She looks at me. "Why are you ready like that?" she asks.

"Prabha ni dinner ki theesukelthunna." I reply.

"I am taking Prabha for dinner." I reply.

She raises her eyebrow, and gives me a once over.

"Ala nuvvu chachina vellatledu." she says, walking over to me.

"You are not going like that even if you die." she says, walking over to me.

I look down at my suit. I am wearing a dark blue(Prabha's favorite color) suit. I don't see anything wrong with it.

"Emayinde?" I ask.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Nuvvu dinnerki velledi, business meetingki kadu." she says, walking over to my closet.

"You are going to dinner, not a business meeting." she says, walking over to my closet.

Before I could say anything, she pulls out a pair of jeans and a hoodie, and tosses them to me. She throws them right at my face, and I groan as it messes my hair up. I pull the clothes off my face, and let out a scream when I see Priya standing right in front of me.

"Nee abba, ammayi la atla arusthaventi ra?" she asks.

"Dummy, why are you screaming like a girl?" she asks.

"Antha thondarga ikkadiki ela vachavi?"

"How did you get here so fast?"

She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Avi vesukoni, konchen manchiga ready avvu." she orders

"Wear those, and get ready nicely." she orders.

I salute to her. She smacks me on the head once before walking out of the room.

****

After wearing the dress that my dear sister picked out for me, I finish getting ready and go downstairs to get Prabha.

"Hi ra." Prabha greets me.

"Hi." I say as I let her get into the elevator first. I step in after her and close the door.

****

I park the bike in the parking lot of the restaurant. It's a simple place, not too fancy. We walk into the restaurant, and we are led to the seats I had reserved for us.

A waiter walks up to us with two menues.

"Good evening ma'am, good evening sir." He says as he places a menu in front of us. "Would you like any drinks?"

"Uh, I will have a coke." I say before looking to Prabha.

"Water." Prabha replies.

"Okay. Thank you." The waiter says before walking away.

We look through the menu by the time the waiter returns with our drinks and sets them in front of us.

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter asks.

"Yeah, Prabha?" I ask, looking up at Prabha.

"Uh, one Chicken Biryani bowl."

"Okay ma'am."

Prabha looks up at me.

"Inka em theesukundamu?" She asks me.

"What else should we order?" She asks me.

"Uh, chilli chicken, chicken 65, and mutton biryani." I order. "Oh, and chicken lollipops."

"Okay sir."

****

The food comes and we finish it as we talk about random things. I'm nervous to tell her, but I know I will have to. After dinner and a dessert of chocolate cake, we walk out of the resteraunt.

"Ippudu ekkadaki?" Prabha asks me.

"Where to know?" Prabha asks me.

It's 8:45 right now.

"Oka surprise place ki theesukeltha." I reply as I turn the bike on and gesture for her to get on.

"I will take you to a surprise place." I reply as I turn the bike on and gesture for her to get on.

She sits on the bike and puts her arms around me. I pull out of the parking lot and start driving to the secret place.

****

Parking the bike in front of the woods, I take Prabha's hand.

"Adaviloki theesukelli champesthava enti?" Prabha jokes.

"Are you going to take me into the woods and kill me or what?" Prabha jokes.

I chuckle and shake my head as I lead her into the woods. We walk for five minutes before I stop her.

"Kallu musuko." I tell her.

"Close your eyes." I tell her.

"Shau-"

"Prabha." I say.

She sighs before closing her eyes, muttering something about haunting me if she dies. Chuckling, I hold her hand and gently lead her through the woods for a few minutes. I let her open her eyes once we reach the lake. She gasps at the beautiful sight.

"Wow." She whispers in awe.

I smile at her expression. The scene is truly beautiful. The moon shines on the lake, making the water glow faintly, and the trees act as bodyguards for the body of water.

"Em chesthunnamu ikkada?" She asks after admiring the view for a few minutes.

"What are we doing here?" She asks after admiring the view for a few minutes.

I take a deep breath as I turn to her.

"Prabha." She turns to me. "Nuvvante naaku chaala ishtam. Ninnu first time choosinappude padipoyanu. Adi chepdamu anesi ikkadiki theesukochanu." I tell her.

"Prabha." She turns to me. "I like you a lot. I fell in love with you when I first saw you. I brought you here to tell you that." I tell her.

She stares at me for a minute before running up to me and hugging me tightly. A smile spreads on my face as I hug her back.

Life is perfect.

Heyyyyyyy! Okay, so I know its been a long time since iv updated, but iv just been very busy. Please check out my new book, Station 126. That book will have weekly updates, because I had already finished the book. I'm just posting it chapter by chapter for the fun of it. Loll. And because I still have to work on book 2. Anyways, hope you don't hate me!