Chapter 1

Shaurya's POV

My phone rings and I see that it is Satya calling. I lift the phone.

"Hi ra." I say.

"Hi man." I say.

"Shaurya!" Satya shouts. "Nannu kodthunnaru ra."

"Shaurya!" Satya shouts. "They are hitting me man."

"Vasthunna. Location share cheyyi" I say.

"I'm coming. Share your location." I say.

I run out of my room in a rush.

"Shaurya, thinesi vellura!" mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Shaurya, eat and go!" mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Ledamma. Vellali." I shout back, searching for my keys.

"No ma. I have to go." I shout back, searching for my keys.

"Ekkadiki ra?" dad asks.

"Where to?" dad asks.

"Satya gaadu edo problemlo unnadanta." I say.

"Satya is in a problem it seems." I say.

"Abba. Aa yedavaltho thiragadam maneyyi ani enni sarlu cheppalra neeku?" mom scolds me for the hundredth time.

"Gos. How many times should I tell you to stop going out with those waste fellows?" mom scolds me for the hundredth time.

"Abba. Please amma." I say, still searching for my keys.

"Oh god. Please mom." I say, still searching for my keys.

"Priya, naa keys ekkada?" I ask my sister.

"Priya, where are my keys?" I ask my sister.

"Na table meeda unnayi theesuko ra." she replies from the kitchen.

"They are on my table, take it." she replies from the kitchen.

I walk into her room and grab my keys off her desk.  Grabbing my jacket and I run outside. I receive the location just as I start my bike. I go to the location he sent to me, and I see him being beaten by some guys. I run towards them and pull them off him. I punch a few of them, and the rest of them turn towards me.

I begin to fight them off, and after a while, the rest run away.

I hear laughter behind me, and turn around to a girl, smiling and walking down the road. She is waving to little kids. I stare at her.

She gets onto a bike with another girl on a yellow scooty, and the two drive off

She gets onto a bike with another girl on a yellow scooty, and the two drive off. I quickly run to my bike, my friends yelling for me behind. Starting my bike, I follow the scooty.

They stop in front of a Osmania Medical College. The girl gets down. Waving bye to her friend, she hurries into the college. I start following her, but the watchman stops me from going in.