𓄿Chapter 16𓄿

Start from the beginning

"Okay that's all-"

"One minute! Can I add one more comment from Shimizu and [L/N]?" Takeda said as the teams attention shifted to the two managers.

"I'm not that good at pep talks, so..." Kiyoko said before grabbing [Y/N]'s arm and pulling him behind her.

"Mr. Takeda, if you please."

"Leave it to me!" Takeda said as he climbed up the ladder.

"Sir I'll carry it." Kiyoko offered.

"I've got this!" He insisted before Kiyoko and [Y/N] climbed up the ladder.

"What's that?"

"One, two..." Takeda said as they hung a banner with the words Fly on it.

"I didn't know we had this!" Nishinoya said as the team stared in amazement.

"I found it while I was cleaning, so I washed it." Kiyoko said.

"NOW I'M ON FIRE!!" Tanaka shouted.

"I'm impressed!! Kiyoko!! You did a great job!!" Nishinoya shouted as well.

"Okay! It's time to get psyched up!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya said.

"Not yet. I think... there's more." Daichi said as they all looked up at Kiyoko.

"You.."

"You?"

"You can do it." Kiyoko said as a blush grew on her face before she ran off the platform as the team stared at her. The gym fell silent before the second and third years started to cry.

"Shimizu has never done this before!!" Daichi cried into his arm.

"You too captain!?"

"These people are dumbstruck!" Tsukishima said as Tanaka and Nishinoya cried.

"Usually they're so boisterous." Yamaguchi said before the crying got louder.

"Wait! What is this?! This is getting out of hand!!"

"Hold up! [L/N] still hasn't done what he wanted to do!" Takeda said as the team stopped their cries and looked up at the boy.

[Y/N] had started to take deep breaths and looked down at his feet before looking back up to look at his teammates.

"G-good luck...everyone.... I-I believe in... e-everyone of.. you."