𓄿Chapter 16𓄿

Start from the beginning

"I hope I can see the day you take that mask off too." Shiro smiled as he patted [Y/N]'s head.

"M-maybe...soon."

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

"One each okay?"

"Thank you!"

"Thank you for the food!"

"Daichi! Thank you for the food!"

"Eat up and let's go home." Daichi said as the team ate their meat buns. In distance was Tsukishima walking towards them.

"Hey Tsukishima! Daichi got us meat buns!" Tanaka said as held a bag towards the first year.

"Oh thanks." Tsukishima said as he opened the bag.

"Isn't Yamaguchi with you?" Tanaka asked.

"He said he had an errand and went home." Tsukishima as he opened the bag.

"Ahah! [N/N]! That was great!" They heard someone laughed as the team looked behind them .

"[Y/N]!! Yuna!!" The team cheered as the two [L/N] siblings looked up.

"Oh! Good night everyone!" Yuna smiled as [Y/N] waved before continuing to count the money in his hand.

"Woah! [Y/N]!! How much money is that?!" Nishinoya asked in astonishment as [Y/N] put a rubber band around the stack of money.

"I'm guessing he was making bets and gambling?" Daichi asked as Yuna nodded.

"In the world of gambling, you have thousands of people trying to claim the spot as number one. So [Y/N] has many meetings with people that want to challenge him. So far no one has won or even come close to winning." Yuna smiled as [Y/N] nodded with a sigh.

"Something tells me [Y/N] senpai doesn't like gambling that much." Kageyama whispered to Hinata as the orange haired boy titled his head.

"What makes you think that?" Hinata whispered back.

"Whenver we talk about it you can tell his mood changes to an uncomfortable one." Kageyama said before Hinata nodded.

"[Y/N] where have you been? We haven't seen you at practice for a while!" Tanaka said as [Y/N] put a finger against the mouth on his mask.

"It's a secret?" Nishinoya asked before [Y/N] nodded.

"Will we see you tomorrow?" Asahi asked. [Y/N] nodded and gave him a thumbs up in response.

"Well goodnight everyone! Little [Y/N] here is getting tired. So see you later!" Yuna said as [Y/N] waved before they walked away. 

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

As the days turned into weeks, the team had been practicing hard for the preliminaries. It was the day before the preliminaries and the team was gathered together in front the white board in the gym.

"Let's quit early and go home to rest up." Ukai said.

"Yes sir!!" The team yelled.