#10 - Time

I have to pee but Alexa is sleeping on top of me :(

Dixie's View

The door opens and Y/n come in. I get up and run to hug her.

"What's wrong?" I ask as she backs away from me.

"I'm sorry." Y/n says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Dixie!" Charli shouts rubbing downstairs.

Charli gives Y/n a dirty look and gives her phone to me.

"Y/n Y/l/n and Madison Beer were seen getting really close in Hawaii as paparazzi saw this." Jack says in the video.

I see Y/n and Madison behind a building and they were really close. Y/n whispered something in Madison's ear and she giggled.

They kiss and I see Y/n's hand go under Madison's shirt. Madison whispers something in Y/n's ear and she smirks. They both walk away and the video ends.

"You cheated?" I ask.

"I'm sorry." Y/n says.

"You said things would be different with you and that you wouldn't hurt me. Then you cheat on me with Madison Beer just because she has more fame than me." I say.

"I know, I'm really sorry. We were drunk but that isn't an excuse. It was one time and it won't happened again." She says.

"I just—" I say.

I start to cry and I run upstairs. I close the room door and she comes upstairs.

"Baby?" She asks.

She comes in and closes the door. She sighs and tries to hug me.

I knew she felt bad but I'm more than that. I'm more than just her singer. I'm her best friend, I'm her wife — I live with her for fuck's sake.

Y/n's View

"Don't touch me." Dixie says pushing me away.

"Baby—" I say starting to cry.

Even if we both break down tonight

"I hate you." Dixie says.

Even if we both break down tonight

"Was it fun to fuck a girl who doesn't even love you? Was she worth it? Was she worth risking your marriage and your relationship with your 13 year old daughter you didn't even know about?" Dixie asks.

I know everything will be alright

"Don't even answer that." She says taking her ring off.

I sigh and she lays down.

"I don't want to be near you." She says.

I nod my head and go downstairs.

I'll be here waiting, I promise I'm changing

"You're a dick." Charli says.

"You're gonna act like you didn't cheat on Avani with Addison 2 weeks ago?" I ask going to the basement.

I sit on the couch and sigh. My phone rings and I look at it.

 My phone rings and I look at it