Chapter 15- Morning tickles

(This story is so good I can NOT be un updated today)

Lily rubbed her eyes as she felt the sunrise over her eyes. She smiled as she stretched and yawned. Knowing Ian, he'd be asleep by now but this time she was gonna wake it up. Besides, she needed to practice for Christmas too.

So, the little 12 year old got out of her bed and tip-toed to Ian's sleeping body. Making sure to close his door behind her as well. Lily smirked at Ian and with a huge burst of speed, she ran up and pounced on top of him. "MORNING!" She yelled as Ian yelped from her attack.

Once Ian saw that it was Lily he immediately wanted revenge. "Lily, what did I tell you about staying in your room?" Ian said as Lily gave him an innocent look. "I don't know." She replied with a fake shrug. Oh she's totally asking for it.

Ian sat up from the covers and grabbed Lily before she could run away. "Lily, you know what happens when I don't get my daily sleep. So I'm gonna ask again. What did I tell you about staying. In. Your. Room?" Ian repeated as he poked each of her ribs every time he finished a sentence with one word.

Lily only looked to the side unaware of what was about to happen next. "Okay then, if you're not gonna talk, how about....this!" Ian said as he shot his fingers into her midsection. This caused Lily to laugh loudly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOGOGO IAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN NOHOHOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!"

"Oh I'm sorry what was that, I can't hear you." Ian said with a playfully grin on his face. "Hold up lemme get a little closer." With that he brought his mouth down to her neck and blew raspberries causing Lily to throw her head back in laughter.

Ian switched it up and went after her armpits. "Let's see if those make you talk. Now, tell me little one, what did I tell you about staying in your room?" Ian asked for a 3rd time. Again Lily only laughed hysterically. "Tsk tsk tsk, I'm very disappointed Lily." With that, Ian switched from her upper body to her feet. "Do we need to do the toes like last time?"

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT THE TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOES! ANYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHETHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHING BUT THE TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOES!" Lily pleaded while Ian traced circles around both her feet. "Take your pick little one, toes or the raspberries." Ian replied as Lily tried her best to breathe. "IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI DOHOHOHOHOHONT KNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOW!"

"Wrong answer. You have chosen death." Ian then moved back up to her stomach as he pressed his mouth to her tummy. Lily gulped. "No not there. Please-DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONT DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHRE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" The endless raspberries made her blush like crazy. "OH GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOD MAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

"What's the magic word?" Ian asked trying to mimic Lily's own voice. That only made Lily laugh even harder. "PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!"

"I was gonna say pizza but that works too." Ian replied as he stopped his tickle torture and helped her sit in his lap. "Now, what did I say?" He asked for the 4th time today. Lily, still giggling from her aftershock, swallowed down a couple of giggles and said, "Stay in your room until I wake up."

"That's right." With that, another raspberry collide with her belly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN!"

"Sorry couldn't resist."