Chapter 8- Ian's past

Lily's POV

After a lot of fighting and a lot of threats from the women Lucy, Ian, my tickle monster, decided it would be best to bring me to a place called McDonalds. It was a rather adorable place for kids. All of them running around and laughing. If only I had a life like them. But I'm happy that they get to live a beautiful life like this.

Lucy ordered a 10 piece chicken nuggets with fries and a cold drink. The meal was completely delicious. Especially the drink. I think it was called soda. Either way, I love it. I decided that sense Ian wouldn't tell me about his past, I might as well ask Lucy. "Um Lucy?"

"Yes." Lucy said as she looked up from her food, which was a salad. "I don't know much about the tickl- I mean Ian. Sorry, he told me to call him the tickle monster."

"Was it because he kept tickling you?"

"Yes?"

"Ugh, that man. He's always in it for the laughs." Lucy replied as she kept eating her food. "Why does he kidnap people? Or Am I the only person he kidnapped." I asked as Lucy looked at me in shock. "Ian kidnapped you? Your family must be worried sick. I'll take you straight back to them."

"You don't have to."

"And why is that?"

"I...don't have a family." I said softly. "Aw, you poor girl. You've been alone all your life haven't you?" she asked as I gave a simple nod. I decided to change the subject. "So, about Ian."

"Oh right. Well, he wasn't always like this." Lucy said with a sad look. "What happened to him?" I asked with curiosity. "Ian...had a child once."

----------------

Flashback Ian's POV

I was running faster than I could think. I had to get there. I just had too. My wife. My only daughter. I had to be there.

Lucy was close behind me. She was my dearest friend and was always by my side whenever I needed her. "Ian, slow down!" she called out but I didn't listen. I wanted to see my baby.

As we ran into my wife Jenny's hospital room, I noticed how she wasn't awake. There were a few doctors in the room and that's when I noticed it. The machine to her right was off. The only that lets you know if they're alive or now. It was turned off. That means...she's dead.

"J-Jenny." I said as I crowded around her dead body. She was just laying there. So still and quiet and peaceful. Like, she knew this was coming. "I'm so sorry. We did everything we could." I heard the doctors worlds flow into my brain. My wife was gone. Gone forever.

End of Flashback

--------------------------------------

Lily's POV

"So, what happened to the daughter?" I asked sadly, hoping that she was okay. Lucy was even more sad than before. "The baby only lived for a couple of days. Her name was Gabriela. He named her after his mother."

"I feel so sorry for him. Is that why he kidnapped me? Cause I reminded him of her?" Lucy thought about this. "That could be the reason. Either way, the last thing he wants is for you to leave. Give him a chance. Stay for a bit. And maybe, we might find your parents."

"Really? You'll do that?"

"If we can, yes?" Lucy said as I smiled really wide. All I ever wanted to do was find my parents. "Thank you Lucy. Really."