Chapter 11- Tummy ache

As Ian walked back into his house, he noticed not one, but three pizza boxes on the table. Lily was asleep on the couch pretty much full and holding a pizza in her hand. Ian rolled his eyes. "Yep, she's definitely my daughter." he said to himself as he picked up the little girl and placed her on her bed. He decided to sniff her a bit and immediately pulled back. "She's so taking a bath before she goes to sleep." Ian said as he waited for Lily to wake up.

After about 10 minutes, Lily turned and yawned a bit. She shuffled to a right position when she noticed Ian staring at her. "Um....welcome home?"

"Thanks." Ian replied back as he folded his arms. "So...what?"

"Did I tell you how many pizza boxes to buy?" Ian asked as Lily only shrugged. "Not really. And the pizzas were really really good." Lily said with a smile and her mouth started to water and drool. Ian facepalmed. "Little one, I told you not to take more than one box."

"Technically you didn't." Lily said which was undoubtedly true. Ian only shot her a look, not wanting to play games with the girl. Lily gulped, noticing his expression and backed up a bit. "B-But you're right. And I...should be punished."

"Oh, you're gonna be punished alright. C'mere." Ian said as he grabbed Lily by her arm and 'yeet' her over his shoulder. "Hey, stop it." Lily said even though this time it was hard to say it. Sense she ate over 5 pizza slices, she was really tired and her stomach was hurting. "Can you...punish me *burp* later. Please?" Lily asked desperately wanting to get rid of her stomach ache. "You know the price."

"It really hurts. Please, before something bad happens." Lily said as she was in pain. And with her on Ian's shoulder didn't make it any better. Ian, now hearing how much she was in pain, decided to let her off the hook. "Fine." Ian finally said as he placed her on the bed again. Lily immediately held her stomach in pain. "Oh, it really hurts."

"Where?"

"All over my stomach." Lily complained as Ian felt her little tummy. Lily cringed as the pain never stopped. "How many slices of pizza did you eat?" Ian asked as Lily gulped again. "Um...4?"

"4 slices of pizza made you sick."

"Y-Yeah?" Lily said even though she wasn't telling the truth. Ian didn't buy it. Ian roughly, well not too roughly, pushed her onto the bed. "You bought three boxes of pizza. So, I'm gonna ask you again, and this time you'd better tell me the truth. How. Many. Slices. Did. You. Eat?"

"...10." Ian shot his eyes widen open to his fullest. He was so angry that he couldn't form the words to say how angry he was. "You...are so lucky....that you're sick." Ian only managed to say that when he got off of her. "No wonder you have a stomach ache. You ate more the a whole box of pizza." Ian said as he was about to leave her alone in the room until, "Um, Ian?"

"What?" Ian turned bad to Lily clearly not in the mood to hear her complaining. "I um...have to go to the bathroom...really really bad." Lily said. "Oh lord help me." Ian only said to her.

The Next Day

After Lily ate almost two boxes of pizza, Ian made sure that the only thing she was getting from the fridge was milk and fruit. Ian kept a close eye on Lily so she wouldn't have any second thoughts. To Ian's luck, his phone ringed. "I see one pizza in your hand I'm gonna tickle you so bad." he said to Lily as he went out of the room and answered the phone. "Lucy?"

"Hey Ian. I wanted to check on you late night, but I had to make some budget calls so I couldn't call you."

"It's fine. Things gone to hell, to heaven, and back again in here." Ian said as he and Lucy started to laughed. "So, um...another date...at Golden Corral?" Lucy asked as Ian started to blush. "I'd love to, but I can't leave misses pizza loader."

"HEY!"

"Plus, I have earns that I'm afraid I'll have to postpone."

"That's okay. I can watch Lily for you if that's what you want."

"Really? Thanks."

"No problem. I'll be here in about 30 minutes." Lucy said as Ian hung up the phone.

Ian then noticed a smirking Lily from the other room. "What?"

"Someone has a girlfriend." Lily said as she started to giggled. Ian had a smirk of his own. "Oh you think that's funny huh?" he asked as Lily noticed the smirk on his face. "Eek!" Lily said as she ran back into the room. "Oh no you don't!" Ian said as he grabbed her and secured her in his arms. Ian started to blow raspberries in her neck sense her stomach was still hurting a little bit. Lily started to laugh. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN!" Lily yelled and laugh as Ian decided to release her. "Now, who said I had a girlfriend?" Ian said even though Lily didn't answer. Ian only chuckled and rolled his eyes. "C'mon, your tummy still hurts a little bit right?"

"A little yes." Lily said as she sat on the bed again. "I'll tell Lucy to get some medicine for you if you get sicker."