Chapter 4- Unbearable punishment

After that embarrassing tickle attack, Lily was in her room pacing. Why? Well, after that torture, she wasn't aloud to come out of the room for a full 24 hours. And if she tried to escape again, the tickle monster would tickle her for another 2 hours. The only problem with that is...her bladder.

Lily was on the urge of passing out. She had to go. Very Badly. She couldn't stand being cooped up in this room for long. Lily started to bang on the door. "C'mon on let me out please." Lily pleaded as she was on the urge of relieving herself. "Not until your 24 hours are up."

"But I need to go. Please."

"You have 12 more hours left." the tickle monster replied back as Lily sunk down on the floor. Lily had to find a way out of here. And fast.

---------------------

After 15 minutes, lily was still bouncing up and down due to her bladder. "Hey little one." the tickle monster said to her threw the door. "I'm going to the store for a while. If you come out of this room, I'll make sure to give you one heck of a tickle attack." he said as he walked out of the house to the store.

Lily waited for him to leave and zoomed to the door. She used all of her might to try and pick the lock. "Come on, come on." she said to herself as she used all of her force to yank the door open. "Yes!" Lily cheer as she ran straight to the bathroom without a second thought.

When Lily was finished, she felt so relieved. "Finally. No more holding it in." she said as she went back to the room and closing the door. When she did, she felt a presence in the room with her but she shrug it off. "You really don't like following the rules do you."

"AH!" Lily said as she turned around and noticed the tickle monster behind her. Lily immediately stepped back from him and tried to run which only resulted in the tickle monster grabbing her from behind. The tickle monster brought his hand towards Lily's belly and rapidly tickled her there. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO I'M SORRYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

"Sorry? Oh you better be sorry. No one break my rules and lives to tell the tale." he said as he continued to tickle poor Lily to her fullest. "STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPH IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT! PLEASE!" Lily begged as she tried to run away. "That should do it." The tickle monster said as he picked up Lily bridal style and placed her on her bed. Lily was still giggling from her torture. "Next time, follow my rules." The tickle monster replied as he walked out of the room and locked it.