Chapter 7- A new person

Lily was in the kitchen trying to look for some food to eat. She couldn't find anything she liked. "Ugh, where's all the chocolate?" she asked herself as she tried to look in another part of the kitchen. "What're you looking for?" Lily looked up to see the tickle monster behind her. "Just something to eat. Nothing special."

"I have some trail mix."

"Are you serious? Bleh!" Lily replied. She was not a fan of trail mix. The tickle monster rolled his eyes and was about to suggest another food when they heard a knock on the door. "IAN!!!"

"Son of a-" the tickle monster replied as he grabbed Lily by the arm. "Hey, what're you doing?" Lily asked as the tickle monster put Lily in her room. "Don't make a sound." he said as he closed the door and locked it. "What is going on?" Lily asked.

Ian (Tickle monster) POV

I facepalmed to myself. "That damn women. How'd she know I was here?" I asked myself as I opened the door to my landlord. Her name is Lucy. SHe's been my landlord every since I moved into the apartment. "Where's my money?" she asked as she stormed into the apartment. "The build's contamed. No one lives here."

"No one but you Ian. You still owe me 200 dollars and I didn't get paid shit!" Lucy yelled as I sighed out of frustration. It was true though. I didn't pay her anything in the last 2 months. "And I told you, I'll get the money."

"You said that last week. Where's my money?!" I was about to answer when we both heard a small sneeze coming from...oh shit. "Who was that?!"

"Nothing." I said as I blocked her way. She pushed passed me with incredible force. "Damn that women is strong." I said silently as Lucy was now in front of the door. "Lucy don't-" before I could finish my sentence, Lucy unlocked the door to reveal Lily.

Lily's POV

I looked up at the women who unlocked the door. "...hi."

"Who's this?" The women asked to the tickle-Ian. "My uh....daughter." EXCUSEZ MOI!? "You don't have a wife."

"I adopted her."

"Where's the application? Why's she lock in her room? Does she have any friends?" Ian inhaled and didn't say anything. "Yeah, I thought so." the women replied as she looked at me. "Tell me dear. How long have you been with this man?"

"Um...about 2 weeks?"

"You kidnapped a girl for 2 weeks!?" The women turned back to Ian. "No. She was on the streets." he said as the women sighed. All was silent for a while until my stomach began to growl. I blushed. "When was the last time she ate?"

"Yesterday. Why?"

"I'm taking her out to eat."