I jolted up a bit when he squeezed my thigh. My hand gripped his hand that was on my thigh a bit and my eyes darted up to his face. I could see him smirking and a clear look of amusement. Heat consumed my cheeks and I cleared my throat. His hand moved further up and was getting higher and higher every second.

"C-Carlos."
I hadn't realised he had pulled up into the land around his house until I felt him park the car.

⛔️ WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

He turned to me and unbuckled my seat belt quickly and hastily. He gripped my hips and pulled me to straddled his lap. My arms landed on his shoulders and I looked up at him with large eyes and a shocked expression. A gasp left my lips and he groaned.

One of his hands that was on my hip moved down to my bum and he squeezed it. I whimpered a little. He smirked and he began to rub my bum before landing a firm smack to it. I squeezed his shoulders firmer and arched my back a bit. A loud moan escaped my mouth.

His other hand moved up to my face and he grabbed the side of my cheek to bring my face closer up to him. His eyes were clouded with lust and he looked soo good.

"You're such a responsive little girl. Do you like it when daddy smacks your amazing large ass like that?"

I bit my lip at what he had said. His eyes moved down to my lip and he stared at it for a while. He used his teeth to bring it from between my teeth into between his. He rolled my lip in his teeth while still making direct eye-contact with me. This made my blush harder and heat to build up all over my body.

He released it.
"Answer me Lavender. Do you like it when I smack your ass? Does that turn you on little girl?"

His hand on my cheek and the one on my ass moved to the top of my jeans before going inside them. His cold hands against my warm skin made me shudder. He travelled down to my bum and gripped it. I squeezed his shoulder and closed my eyes a little when he began to knead my bum in his hands.

He pushed my body in closer to his and I could feel something poking directly into my kitty. The contact and friction I felt made me moan and arch my back more. I moved my hips a little to get more friction. Carlos moaned in my ear and it made my body hotter.

I moaned loudly.
"Y-yes d-daddy."

He smirked and stopped the movement of my hips. I whimpered a little.
"Is that a 'yes' to my question little girl? Or were you just enjoying the pleasure I was giving you so much that you couldn't stop yourself from moaning my name?"

He pushed me by my bum in closer to him and I whined a little at the feeling down there. I moved my hips a bit to relieve it. Carlos groaned a little and he pushed me in further.

"You're such a desperate little girl. Daddy's desperate-"
He moved closer to my face.
"-little-."
His lips were nearly touching mine.
"-girl"

I could feel his hot minty breath fanning against my face. I was breathing it in and I could taste the mint in my mouth. I shuddered a little and Carlos noticed. He grinned down at me.

He suddenly opened the car door and picked me up. I looked at him a little shocked. My breathing was still heavy and I stopped moving my hips.
"C-Charlie what are you doing?"