Part 3

POV JACK

I asked her for sex lesson. I thought she would say no but she said yes. I don't go that fast because she is a nice girl. 'When do you wanna have your first lesson?' I asked and looked at her. She seems a little nervous about it but I think she will be good. 'U-uhm I don't k-know.' She said nervous. I laughed 'don't be shy babe.' She laughed but din't see me in the eyes. 'We can start tomorrow after school then i will pick you up from school then you don't have to go with the bus.' 'Uhm yea sure.' I will pick her tomorrow when she is ready from school. 'What time are you ready with school? ' I asked '1 pm because a teacher is sick so i can go to home earlier.' 'Okay I will be there at 1 pm.' I said 'don't you have to go to school?' She asked 'yea but tomorrow I don't have a long day just from 9 am till 11 am' I said.

POV MIA

I asked him if he don't has school. He did but nog that long so he can pick me up. 'Do you wanna have something to drink?' He asked 'Sure.' He get two glasses and did there some cola in. I smiled and said thank for the drink. 'What is the first lesson tomorrow?' I asked and looked at Jack. 'You will see.' 'But i wanna know it now.' I said with a serasly look. He laughed so much about Mt face that I laughed more because of the sound of his laugh. 'I will tell you tomorrow because I don't know it now.' He said and stoped laughing. 'Okay but i will go home now.' I said and walked to the door send did my jacket on. 'I can bring you home if you want.' He asked. 'Sure.' I said and walked with him to his car and sit next to him. I looked at him he was so cute when he was serasly. 'Stop staring that's not nice.' He said and looked at my. 'I din't staring at you.' I said and looked away. We stoped for my house and I walked out. 'Thanks for bring me home.' I smiled and walked to the door and walked inside.

~~~~~~

Part 4 is coming fast.

Hope you like it.

Byee