Part 2

*skip school*

POV Jack

I walked to the place Mia says she was coming to. I saw Mia din't was there so I waited for here. There where some girl how looked at me and smiled and waved to me. I laughed and bit my lip. Waved back. I saw Mia walking and run to her. 'Hey babe.' 'Hey' She said and she blushed. 'Don't be shy' I said and took her hand and walked with her to the bus. 'Do you wanna come to my house' I asked. 'Sure' She said and smiled. The bus stoped at my bus stop and i walked out with Mia. I walked with Mia to my house. I'm open the door and said 'lady's first.' she smiled and walked inside 'since when are you a gentleman.' She said and saw to me. I looked at her with a confused look and walked to her and tickled her. 'What did you say?' She laughed so hard and yellet that I had to stop. I stoped and laughed and said. ' I love your laugh it is so cute.'

POV Mia

I looked at him and said. 'No I hate my laugh it is so weird.'  I smiled and said. 'Why did you asked me to come over.' I looked at him. 'Just because you are a beautiful girl.' He said and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and blushed. 'Did you ever have a boyfriend or did things with a boy.' I looked at him with a confused look. 'N-no' I said and looked to the ground. 'Maybe I can learn you some things.' I looked at him. 'And what do you mean with that.' 'I will give you lessons. Sex lessons.' I looked at him and laughed. I looked back at him but he din't laugh. 'Owh you mean it.' 'Yea what do you think.' 'Uhm... sure i think.' I said and he kissed my cheek.

~~~~

Part 3 is coming.

Hope you like it.

Byee