Part 13

POV Jack

I still don't know how I get that bitch so far to fuck with me. I really need 50 dollar. I wanted those new shoes but I'm still need 50 dollar and then I can buy them well I will go to her and ask if she is ready for more lessons. I walked to my room and grabbed my phone and texted her. 'Hey wanna come here and chill?' I send and bow I have to wait for a answer. I just played a game when I heard my phone ringing that I got a message. I walked to my phone and looked at it. 'Uh yea thats okay I will be there in 10.' She said. Yesh I thought. Maybe she will do now things with me. I laughed at my self and walked back to my room.

*10 mins later*

I heard the door bell I walked to the door. 'Hey.' She said shy. 'Hey babe.' I said and kissed her. She walked with me to my room. 'Wanna do some sex lesson?' I asked. She looked weird at me. 'Uh okay I think.' I said and looked away. Shit maybe she know there is some more. She smiled and came sit next to me. 'What's the lessons for today.' She asked. I was thinking. 'Uh maybe we can talk about when you would go like do things with each other in bed.' I looked at her. She looked down to her shoes like there where more important than me. She looked back at me. 'Um sure.' She said and smiled. I think she don't know I just want secmx with her. Okay how should I ask her things. 'Would you do sex with me or something?' I asked. 'Well I think I would do that with you so yea.' She said and smiled.

POV Mia

I was calling with a friend when jack texted me. 'Hey wanna come over and chill.' I said that to her and she was like omg go go I will just be here. And i walked to his house. I got a message from that girl that said I din't had to do things with jack. I reply on her. 'Well what where his first words when he was going to sex with you and then just like bye bitch.' I knew it was hard but I still don't want her to rune everything. ' He asked on me if I would do sex with him and he was acting weird.' Okay haha I thought well I will see what he is going to do. I walked to his doar and wait for him to open it. He opens it and kissed me. 'Hey babe.' He said. I was a little confused but okay. I walked with him to his room and sad there with him on his bed. Be was asking those questions the girl I forgot the name also said. I din't know what to do so i just said yes. Ugh I'm so stupid. He only talked to me cause of the sex. 'When do you want to do it' He asked. 'Uh I think next weak maybe.' I said okay I'm really stupid. Next weak I will just ignore him the rest of the weak.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it. It's a little bad but I don't care.
Also read my other book: distance between sister's. It's s niall horan and luke hemmings story.
Vote and comment?

Byee x