Part 6

POV Jack

I woke up with Nash next to me. I saw at the clock and saw it was 7.30. 'Nash yo bro you have to wake up.' I said and walked to the bathroom. 'What time is it?' Nash asked. 'Time to go to school.' I said and laughed. Nash grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. I laughed and threw it back. 'Are you gonna hang out with that girl Mia?' 'Yea why?' I asked and walked to the kitchen. 'Now I just wanna know. What are you gonna do?' Nash asked and walked with me to the kitchen. 'Uh idk just hang out here and see what she wanna do.' I said. I grabbed a apple and walked to the door with Nash and drives to Johnson his house and drive to school. I saw Mia On School. I thought in my self. 'God she is beautiful.' I smiled to her and walked to Nash and Johnson. 'Guys you know how is hanging out with that girl Mia today?' Nash said. I looked up and give the I-Will-Kill-You-When-You-Gonna-Say-It look to Nash. He laughed. 'Jack Gilinsky is gonna fuck that girl today.' Nash said. 'Fuck you! I don't gonna fuck her we just gonna make homework and slowly we're gonna fuck. No just kidding.' I said and laughed. I texted Mia. 'Hey today is still going right? ' She reply really fast. 'Yea why not? :)' She reply. I smiled when I saw the smiley. Finally it was 12.30 pm. About 30 minutes I'm gonna see Mia again. I can't wait. I just wanna learn her some thing. Not just have sex with her. Okay she is hot but i Can't just fuck her and never speak to her again That was 1 time I never do that again. I thought in my self.

POV Mia

I just saw Jack. He was smiling at me. And then looked away to his friends and screamed something but I din't know what he was saying. But what ever I will never know it. 'Hey you're Mia right?' I looked up. There was a girl I know her but don't know from what. 'Uhm yea.' I said. My friend said I'm my ear. 'That Ronnie the ex from Jack.  What did you do to her?' I looked at my friend and looked back at Ronnie. That why I thought I know her she is that Ronnie girl from facebook.  'I'm Ronnie from facebook. Can we talk?' She said and smiled. I looked weird at her but said yesh and walked with her and my friend to where she wanna go. She stoped at a room with no one in it. 'Hey yea maybe this sound weird but..Jack Is just using u. That's what j tried to say but you din't get me i thought. But he did the same to me.' She said I looked weird at her but smiled I know what she was going to do. She was trying to get Jack back for her alone. So I just played her game with her. 'Yea I din't understand but thanks for telling me I will keep that in my mind.' I said and walked with Bella. 'What are you really believe her? She is jealous as fuck.' Bella said.  'I know I know. I'm just playing the game with her.' I said and we walked to our class. The bell was ringing.  It was 1 pm I know what that's means. I'm going with Jack Gilinsky to his home alone. I walked to the place we said and say he already was there.  I smiley and hugged him. 'Hey babe.' He said I smiley and said hey. We drives to his house and walked in side. 'What do you wanna have to drink?' He asked. 'Coke.' I said and looked to the room I was in.

~~~~~

Part 7 is coming fast.

Hope you like it.

Please vote for it.

Thank you byee xx