Part 8

POV Mia

I texted my mom. 'Mom I stay the night with Bella. X' I also call Bella because if me mom calls Bella or something Bella knows she has to say anything to my mom. 'Hey Mia, what's up.' Bella said. 'Hey Bella, nothing but can you say if my mom call you or something I'm sleeping at your place? Because I'm staying at Jack his house.' I said and crossed my fingers. 'Yea sure. But I have to go. Byee' 'thank you. Iloveyou bye.' I smiled and ended the call. I walked back to the couch and wait for Jack to come back. 'Hey and you stay to night?' Jack asked and cam next to me on the couch. 'Yeaa my mom said it was fine.' I smiled and looked him in the eyes. He kisses me. 'We can do lesson 1 today if you want?' He bit his lip. I looked at hiss lips and kissed him. He was confused. When I stop the kiss he looked at me with a confused look. 'Why did you do that?' He asked. I smiled and said. 'Because you bit you lip and it was so freaking sexxy so i couldn't hold me anymore send just kissed you.' I smiled and wait for his reaction.  He laughed and shake his head. 'But I think we can do lesson 1 today.' I looked down. He put his hand under my chin and looked at me in the eyes. 'Don't be shy little girl. And we can do lesson 1.' He said and smiled.

POV Jack

'Mia is staying the night.' I texted to my mom. I walked back to Mia and smiled and asked if she wanna do lesson 1 today. She just kissed me. First I was confused and din't know what to do but then I just kissed her back. I smiled and give her a kiss om the cheek. ' I wanna do lesson 1 today.' She said. I smiled and lift her head up and looked at her in the eyes. 'Don't be shy little girl.' She looked at my and said. 'But if I don't wanna do something we're not going to do that!' She said with serious face.  I smiled and said. 'Yea babe I will listening to you.' She smiled and kissed me. We walked to my room. I said to her in her ear. 'Ready for lesson 1.' She smiled and nodded. We sat on the bed and I kissed her. 'Lesson 1 is to find my sensitive spot.' I kissed her. I went from her cheek to her neck. When I kissed her on a special spot she became to  shiver. I just stay a little longer there and stoped.  We walked to the mirror she looked at me. 'Now everyone know you're from me.' I smiled and walked back.  'Now you have to do the same with me.' She starts to kiss me and she found fast my special spot. And stay a little longer on that spot. When she was ready I walked to the mirror and looked at it. 'Now everyone can see you from me.' She said and winked at me. I walked to her and start to kiss her.

~~~~~

Part 9 is coming fast

Hope you like it.

Also read my other book: distance between sister's.

Vote?

Comment?

Byee