Part 4

POV Mia

I don't know Jack wanna do tomorrow. I don't know what he means with 'sex lesson' I hope he will not just have sex with me and then go away. Nah I don't think he will do that. I just did somethings on the laptop for school when I get a message from facebook. Someone wanna be friends with me. 'Ronnie Chapman' who is Ronnie Chapman. I think she is from my school I just gonna accept it. 'Mia we can eat.' I heard my mom yelling. I walked down stairs and eat with my mom. I only eat with my mom because my dad died ten years ago. And I have a brother but he is a soldier and is always away for a mission. But I like it with my mom alone home. I helped my mom with the dishes and walked to my room. I saw I got a message from that girl on Facebook. 'Hey you are that girl how is going out with gilinsky right?' What does she mean. 'Uhm I think so what do you mean?' I waited for a text back. 'He is asking for sex lesson is he? And he will learn you everything. And 1 day he will just fuck you and go away.' I looked at it and thought 'No he would never do that. Well he just wanna learn me things and he never liked me.' I text her back 'Okay weird but thanks' I get my phone and texted Jack.

POV Jack

I drive home from bringing Mia home. I saw my mom was home now also. 'Hey mom im home.' And i walked to the kitchen. And kissed her cheek. 'Hey where did you go?' She asked 'I had to bring a friend home' I said. I walked to my room and laid on my bed. I get a message from Mia. Why should she text me? Do she miss me alread. I laughed in my self and looked at the text from Mia. 'I don't wanna have sex lesson anymore.' I looked at it with a confused look. 'What why?' I text her back and wait for a reply from her. Why do she wanna stop now? I thought in my self. I get text from her back. 'Just because you do this to all the girls and then you are gonna fuck me and leave me. And I don't like that so I don't let that happen.' I looked at it and thought some one had to day that to her. 'Who said that?' I reply and looked at my phone. Who the hell would say that. I did that but not more Mia was different. 'Just a girl I don't know her but she text me and said you did this to all girls and just fuck with them and leave them.' She reply I looked at it and reply. 'If you wanna believe her okay do it. I did that to 1 girl but that was 1 time and I know that was not good from me and I will never do that to you because you are different.' I hope so she will not cancel it really. I think i like her al little but i Can't like her I just gonna learn her stuf and that's it.

~~~~

Part 5 is coming fast.

Hope you like it.

Byee