Request!

You and Nevel had planned to break into Carly Shays house and trash her room. He said that she would "rue this day" and you immediately new what was going on. You took month expired tapenade that you never ate and toilet paper. The only problem was that you didn't know how to get in. Carly and Spencer were visiting her their grandfather so they had lots of time. But if they couldn't get in...they couldn't do it.

"Hmmmm what should we do sweetheart?" Nevel said. "I don't know..." you replied. Suddenly Nevel eyes lit up with an idea. He knocked on one of the neighbors doors. After a minute it opened and there was some middle aged woman. "Hello miss! I am so sorry to bother you but I need to get into this apartment. I clean it for them every Friday but they forgot to give me the keys. I just was wondering if there was anything you could do to help?" Nevel acted strangely kind to this woman but I guess she might be useful to you two.

"Oh of course! I have the keys to every apartment just in case my son Freddie ever gets into a pickle I can help him!" She proceeds to unlock the door. " Thank you ma'am." you chime in. The lady leaves and you get your supplies from the hall and bring them in. As you do that you hear yelling coming from the lady's apartment. "Don't mind her dear, she's a lunatic. Ill tell you about her later." He says bluntly. You shrug and walk into Carly's apartment.

When you walk up the stairs and finally you're in Carly's room. You both begin to trash her room. You spilled the rotten tapenade over her bed, scattered toilet paper all around, and used scissors to cut up her clothes. You hadn't met Carly but you knew that she went to your school. You didn't have anything against her but you just wanted to help your boyfriend.

You finished trashing her room and studio and Nevel was really proud. "Wow! You are very good at this." You felt your cheeks get warm and he kissed you passionately. " Thank you, Y/N..." He smiled. You exited the house and went home.