Nevels Birthday!

Tomorrow was Nevels birthday and you had no idea what to get him! You called all his friends for ideas but they didn't really say much because he only had porcupine friends...

You went to the mall and looked in every store for something to get him but you couldn't find anything... " What should I do?" You heard your phone ring and took it out of your pocket. It was Nevel!

"Hello...?" You said " Hey darling just wanted to let you know that my birthday party is a 2:00 tomorrow!" He said. " O-okay sweetheart thanks for reminding me! Also what would you like me to get you for your birthday?" You asked nervously. " Oh  you're so funny! I have to go but I'll call you later! Muah~" He hung up the phone.

You started to panic! " Oh no..." But suddenly you heard something coming from behind you... " I'm telling you someone broke in and rubbed tapenade all over my room!" She was on the phone. It must be Carly! You knew exactly what you wanted to get him! You walked up to her since she didn't know what you looked like.

" Excuse me could you help me? I accidentally dropped my wallet somewhere and I need someone to help me find it." It was a bad lie but it will do. "Oh sure I'll help!" She said and hung up the phone. You led her to an alley way and told her that's where you saw it last. She was so gullible. " It should be somewhere over-" You then squeezed a pressure point on her neck to make her pass out. You learned from a girl named Sam on YouTube.

///Time\\\\skip/////

It was time for you to give Nevel his present! " Oh my I can't wait!" He said with excitement he opened the huge present! It was Carly tied to a chair. " Oh my goodness! Darling you shouldn't have!" He hugged you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You had heard about Nevel wanting revenge on Carly and now he could finally make her the the day! Again. Carly tried to speak but her mouth was covered. "Nemmel?" She said.

" alright darling you know what to do?" He asked you. " of course darling!" You brought your big speaker and played the playlist "this is Barbra Streisand" on full blast.  The Both of you laughed. " her music is so terrible this will be torture!" He said as the two of you put ear muffs on. "Mnmooooooooo" Carly yelled.

////////////////

Hehehe now she has to listen to Barbra streisand for all eternity muah haha!!!!👹🙏🥺😌✨