When you get back together TW: Emotional

"Hey..."

"Can we talk...?"

"I miss you."

You texted him every day for the past month but he never answered. 'Maybe he lost his phone?' You thought. But you realized how crazy that sounded afterward. A sigh escaped your lips as you scrolled through pictures of Nevel and you on your phone. It was almost his eighteenth birthday. You remembered when you threw him a party and you two spent the whole day getting revenge on that skank Carly Shay.

Maybe he left you for her, who knows. You were always jealous of her. While scrolling through the photos you noticed something roll down your cheek. A tear. More and more came, and you were sitting on your couch sobbing, and wishing you could see him again. Your heart felt like it was burning, your quiet sobs filled the apartment. What did you do wrong? You heart ached in pain. Guilt filled your stomach like the tapenade you two would eat together.

"Ready babe?" He asked giggling. "What?" You smiled back at him. He started to rub tapenade all over his lips. "What are y-" He kissed you mid sentence and you kissed back passionately. That memory came to your mind and you smiled. You started to sob again before you heard a buzz come from your phone. "Hey...come over at 6:00 I miss you..." You gasped 'He really wanted to see you again?' You thought about texting him back...but decided to leave it there. You didn't want to annoy him.

You didn't know what to wear so you tried to look as cute as possible, but...not too fancy. You wore a black mini-skirt with a tight crop top shirt that was white. 'I am such an emo god' you thought. You put on a light red lip gloss and black eyeliner as well. You looked at the clock it was 5:59. You were pumped. 'I guess I better get going..." You thought.

///////////////////////////////////

YEAHHHHH THEY ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER