Request!!

You woke up in the morning with the worst headache and an upset stomach. You groaned and rolled over to the other side of the bed. Nevel noticed you were uncomfortable. "Are you okay darling?" Nevel asked. You sighed and turned to face him. "I think I'm sick." You said. He looked at you sad and said. "Ill be right back." He left the room.

5 minuets later he came back. "Finally I found it." He said with a smile. "What?" You asked. He lifted up a bottle of medicine. You groaned. You hate medicine. He walked over to the side of the bed and lifted your chin. "Ready?" You nodded. He put the spoon in your mouth and you swallowed quickly. "UGH!" you wiped your face. "What flavor is that?" "Tapenade flavor." He laughed. It did not taste like it at all.

"Okay, you should get some rest." He kissed your cheek and you grabbed his arm. "Say with me!" You said. He smiled and nodded. He moved under the covers and you cuddled.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Hour later

You woke up all by yourself and you were sad. You grabbed your blankets and wrapped them around you as you walked into the living room. Nevel was in the kitchen. "Hey, what are you doing? You should be in bed." You pouted. "Can I lay out here...?" You asked. He sighed and smiled. He then picked you up bridal style and sat you on the couch. He kissed you and went back to the kitchen. You picked up the remote and put on f/s until he came back.When he did come back he had a huge plate of food. Eggs, toast, sausage, you name it. "Is this for me?" You asked with a smile. "Of course!" He said. You felt your cheeks get hot. You were so lucky to have him.

After the food you started to feel sleepy. Your stomach was full and the medicine was kicking in. You felt great. You slowly leaned on Nevels shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

You both slept the entire day.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO MAD AT MYSELF I ACCIDENTTLY DELETED THE FIRST ONE SO I HAD TO RE WRITE IT.

THIS REQUEST WAS FROM @comfydent