"Awww....this is cute and all but...can you both get off of me?" I said as I was losing breath.

"Oh! Sorry naruto-kun! So sasuke I was thinking of going on a date after school!" She smiled.

Sakura is so cute, she is super nice and caring for others. Sasuke is stubborn, but sakura did say he can be very romantic. She's very smart and got in by the test. Now that we're in our senior year she was recommended for her academics. She's also apart of the student body council, run by my other friend.

Should I leave?...wait...

"But sasuke!"

"I already said no!"

Damn....there already arguing. They've been like this for awhile now. I don't know if it's healthy, or not.

"Fine! You jerk!" Sakura stormed off. Sasuke was left sighing.

...yeah Sakura....I believe you that he's romantic...

Time skip

I finally got my schedule!

Schedule
....

Block 1- science B

Block 2- English- Japanese arts B

Block 3- Math A

Lunch

Block 4- history A

Block 5- clubs
___________________________

Yeah..im not so bright in science, or english-Japanese arts, however I am pretty good when it comes to math and history. Half of these classes are like and hour and 30 minutes....I dont like that.

Suddenly sasuke snatched my paper as he gave his to me. I rolled my eyes and looked down at sasuke schedule.

Schedule
....

Block 1- English-Japanese arts A

Block 2- science A

Block 3- Math A

Lunch

Block 4- history A

Block 5- clubs
_______________________________

Of course he makes it to all of the top A classes...

I look up to see him glaring at me...

"Can I help you?" I said.

"...you didn't make it to all of the A classes...why?"

....HUH?! IS HE REALKY BLAMING ME!

"LIKE ITS MY FAULT!" I snapped at him.

He rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulder.

"As long as we're in the same club..." sasuke pouted.

...he is very clingy...thats at lets one thing I am suprised at. Everyone else he ignores besides me and Sakura.

"Anyways, did you and Sakura talked it out?" I asked.

"Yeah...I told her I'll make it up to her by bringing her to this." Sasuke handed me this paper....NO WAY!?

HES TAKING HER TO ONE OF THE MOST RICHEST VENUES THERE IS!?

Why am I suprised....sasuke is very rich because of his last name. The Uchihas are very prestigious and very stubborn. But Sasuke's family is very good to me and my family.

Sakura suddenly walked over and snatches me and sasukes scheduals. She smiled and returned them.

The bell then rang as we all headed to our first class. I opened the door to see one of my dads smiling at me, waving at me.

I.AM.GOING.TO.KILL.YOU.KAKASHI!

"Hello everyone! Come take a seat and we can start our very first lesson in science B!"

Tch he may be my father...but still...he should at least give me a ride!? I even had to trouble Neji!?

I looked up to see kiba and Hinata waving at me. I smiled as I ran up and sat with them. Sadly I am only in a few classes with shikamaru and Sasuke....those two are by far the smartest people I know.

Sai walked right in before the late bell rang and smiled when he saw us.

"Yo!" Sai smiled.

"Whats up!" We all greeted. Sai is part of student body, plus he is one of my closest friends. We knew each other before we came here. I take him as a brother more than a friend. His father Yamato knows Kakashi very well so he comes over all the time since we were kids. Sai and Sasuke get along good....but sometimes it scares me.

This year is going smoothly! I can't wait to finally graduate this year! It's going to be great!

_________________________________________

Or is it?

BAM! Another story among us! No pun intended (-■~■) hehe

Anyways I'm so glad for the support on my other stories!

Thanks for reading!

Bye luvs (◠‿・)—☆