Sad little Raven

3rd pov

Jūgo, Suigetsu and Karin sat down with sasuke who refused to get up for school.

"Sasuke the dance is literally in two more days...are you really gonna let Naruto ruin your night?" Suigetsu stated. Karin smacked him and turned to sasuke.

"What he means! Is that even though he rejected you, you shouldn't feel like you were the reason why. I mean he is your friend....and he just came out to you. So honestly if I were him, I would probably run away too." Karin said while sasuke turned over to them.

"Yeah....but still...I just....thought maybe he liked me too." Sasuke said with no emotion. The three looked at him and decided.

"Okay let's go together....all four of us!" Jūgo declared.

"Yeah! I mean let's see our clothing and get ready on that day! Then after that we could order some food and stay over at my place!" Karin added.

"We could order your favorite too." Suigetsu smiled.

Sasuke appreciated the comfort he was getting from his old buddies.

"Ohh! You guys lets get into our suits and dress!" Karin jumped up.

"Umm...we're at Sasuke's place...and we have school. What make you think we have our clothes?" Suigetsu stopped her.

"Ugh! Obviously I have them! You really think I'm going to let you have the chance of flaking out on me?!" Karin grabbed her bag.

And so...

Karins dress

"Woah...." Suigetsu blushed as he saw his crush in the dress. Karin blushed as she did a spin.

"I got this online! It's so cute! What do you guys think? Can I get a date with this?" Karin smiled.

"You look lovely." jūgo smiled.

"Hn. You do look great." Sasuke nodded.

She turned to Suigetsu who was quiet.

"...tch we have school ya know? I guess I'll go next..." Suigetsu past feeling embarrassed.

Karin felt a bit insulted more than usual but shaked it off.

Suigetsu's outfit