Empty Classroom

WARNING: This is a reader G!P and a smut. Don't like it, don't read it.

Requested by 

              ****Y/N and Hermione, who "hate" each other, are all alone in Snape's classroom***

              I sat in Snape's classroom, bored out of my mind, when Hermione walked in. Snape followed. I adjusted my green tie and scowled at Hermione, but speaking to Snape. "What the bloody hell is she doing here?" I hissed, my e/c eyes smouldering with hatred. Snape gave me a sympathetic look, but spoke with a sharp edge to his voice as he replied. "You two do nothing but fight in my classroom. It's time you spent some quality time together and work things out."

         Hermione's eyes widened and I smirked. I didn't really hate her, I just hated how she gives me boners during class. And that is a serious problem, since I shouldn't really have a dick. Kind of hard to cover up. "I HAVE TO BE ALONE WITH HER?!" Hemione yelped, looking distressed. Snape gave her a bland look. "Yes. Good day to you." and he walked out. Just like that.

            Hermione sat down next to me reluctantly, glancing up at me as if to ask permission. I dip my head in a respectful demeanor, giving her permission. We sat in silence for a moment, then Hermione spoke up. "Why do you always fight with me during class? What did I ever do to you?" I wanted to say something, but my mouth went dry, so I just looked down at my legs, and of course, I had an erection. Could this day get any better?

              I let out a dry laugh after a moment, glancing up at the pretty girl next to me. "You do things to me, but you have no idea what you do..." She looked genuinely confused for a moment. "Why do you look so panicky?" Hermione looked down at where my eyes focused and her face paled. "W-what's in your pants?" she asked, her now pale face turning slightly pink. 

              "D-do you-" I cut her off, sparing her the awkward question. "Yes, I have a dick, Hermione." Hermione smirked at this and I wondered what was going through that head of hers. Whatever it was, it wasn't innocent. "Is that what you meant by I do things to you, Ms. L/N?" she teased, leaning over and resting her hand on my  thigh.

               My ears turned red and my cheeks flushed pink. "I-I-" I was cut off by an aggressive kiss from Hermione, her tongue brushing my bottom lip. She slid onto my lap, grinding her hips into mine, making me groan into the kiss. She broke away, and looked me in the eyes, but they occasionally flickered down to the buldge in my pants. She bit her lip and slowly slid her hand into my pants. My breath hitched and I moaned quietly, making her grin.

                She ran her finger along my dick, making me shudder. "You definitely aren't small. Was it hard to cover?" I groaned and nodded, gripping her hips and pushing her against the table. I looked at her with a desperation in my eyes, asking for consent. She nodded, and I spent no time playing around. I practically threw her clothes onto the floor. I pinned her to the table with my pelvis, my erection pressing against her thighs. Her breath hitched as I slowly pulled down her panties with my long, slender fingers. "Are you sure?" I whispered into her ear, and her head nodded quickly. I slowly bent down and ran my tongue along her wet folds.

            She moaned quietly as I made my way to her entrance, her moans becoming louder and louder. I removed my mouth a while before she could cum, and I slowly took off my clothes, keeping eye contact with her. She was only in her bra, which I unhooked and took off her while I was in my boxers and a bra as well. I pushed her onto the table, slowly climbing on top of her. Her hands found my boxers and she slid them down, exposing my dick to her eyes.

                It was already positioned above her entrance, and I looked at her with a question in my eyes. She responded quietly. "Do it, Y/N. Just do it." Taking a deep breath, I lowered myself down, thrusting into her slowly, not allowing my full length to go into her yet. She whined softly at the friction, her pelvis thrusting for more, which egged me on. I began thrusting fast and I allowed my full length to enter her, moans falling off both our lips. "Fuck~" she groaned from under me as I began to slam into her a lot harder, my breath heavy and my moans deep. 

              She bucked her hips as I thrusted into her faster ad faster. "Fuck, daddy~!" I smirked, my breathing still labored and my pelvis still thrusting into her. "I-I'm about to-" I cut her off. "So am I." We finished around the same time, and we locked eyes. We both laughed. 

              "And I thought you hated me!" she chuckled, and smirked at her grin. "I never hated you, I just hated that you make me hard." I kissed her gently then we broke away to put on out uniforms. Lucky for us, we had cleaned everything up and fixed our hair before Snape walked in. "Everything good in here girls?" Hermione and I locked eyes and I gave Snape a cheeky grin. "Yep. Everything is just fine."