Miss girl-

Continued

Hermione stared at me, looking shocked at my statement. "O-oh?" Is all she could say. Damn, I can make her speechless. Say less. Oh wait, she really can't say less.

For whatever reason, I was horny. And I've had a crush on Granger, though I won't admit it to my father. So I asked myself, what's the harm in doing some things with Granger? There was only one conflict to my thoughts. I actually had a crush on her, though at the time I wouldn't even admit it to myself.

So I smirked and whispered huskily into her ear. "I bet you like the thought of me roughing you with a strap." She completely lost her confidence at that. "I- I...." She couldn't find words. She was trying to comprehend and figure out the logic behind what I'm doing. Oh, little flirt. Being smart won't get you out off this.

I let my hand wander down her body, biting my lip at the soft moans she let out. I slowly slipped my hand into her pants, and her eyes widened. She whimpered my name breathlessly, sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh Granger... What am I going to do with you..." I sighed, rubbing her clit. She quickly covered her mouth, her eyes wide. I felt how wet she was. And now... I have her where I want her.

A/N: smut coming soon