Miss girl-

Horny/flirty Hermione x sassy, goofy reader

"Hey Malfoy... Mind if I Slytherin your bed tonight?" Hermione said silkily, her mocha eyes trailing over my body. That girl better stop this flirting with me shit. She's been at it since 4th year. It's 6th year now and her flirting has only gotten more...sexual.

Not that I mind, of course, but I can't be seen simping for a Muggleborn. My father would have a fit. He doesn't care that I'm (insert sexuality) but he would care if I dated Granger. Oh well. Sucks to suck.

Anyways, this bitch put her hand on my thigh. I popped off for the millionth time ever. "Nuh uh. Girl, get your filthy Mudblood hands off me before I call Satan and have him put you in Horny Jail."

Hermione only smirked. Fuck you. "I think that Satan knows all you snakes do is lie." I rolled my eyes. Who knew she would do this in a library? Oh wait, I did.

"Hermione, I'm about to do you like I do books." Hermione looked a bit confused. "Keep me on a shelf and never make me open up?" I continued on. "Throw you against the wall in frustration and never look at you again."

Hermione smirked. "I don't think the last part would happen." Her fingers tapped slowly against my thigh as her hand slid up a little. I shivered involuntarily, and unfortunately, she caught it.

She smiled wickedly. "You like that?" I composed myself and snapped. "The only thing I like about this situation is that I can get out of it." I was about to get up when Madam Pince shushed us loudly. I would most definitely not want to walk past her now. That would be terrifying.

Hermione whispered huskily in my ear, her soft lips brushing against my ear. "I don't think your getting out of this now, cocky little bitch." I growled... And my words came out a bit... Wrong.

"We'll see who's really cocky when I whip out the fake one." Well...I guess my words were intended to be sexual. Fuck.

A/N: Part 2?

🙈