Bored

Y/N G!P bottom

______

You felt a pair of arms wrap behind your waist, pulling you into a gentle hug. You grinned, knowing who it was. "Hey Mione," you say quietly, putting down your book and glancing back at her. You felt a sudden jolt when you realized how her hands were on your hips. She didn't know you had a dick yet, and if she accidentally slipped her hands any further down...

You lifted her hands off your hips, and you turned around to face her. "Why'd you move my hands?" Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow. You laughed nervously, thinking up an excuse. "I just didn't want them there I guess." 

Hermione nodded, pushing you down into a chair and sitting in your lap. She liked to do this, as she liked feeling in control, but the main thing on your mind was that there was a possibility that if suddenly you became hard, she would find out your secret.

And your fears became true. You really shouldn't have thought about it. Maybe then you wouldn't have gotten a boner. Hermione stood up and looked at you with confusion. "What's in your pants?" Your mouth went dry. Shit.

As you couldn't really say anything, and you were scared someone else in the Gryffindor common room would here you, you said nothing as Hermione slipped her hand down between your legs. Her eyes widened in understanding as she looked up at you. "You have a...?"

You nodded, looking away. Suddenly Hermione grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you out of the common room. She yanked you through the corridors and brought you into a room you didn't recognize. Otherwise known as the room of Requirement. The room was quite simple, it was a bedroom.

Hermione kissed you roughly as she slammed the room's door. She pinned you against the door, dragging her teeth against your bottom lip. She grabbed you by the throat and pulled your face closer to hers. "Y'know... I kind of want to fuck you now... but, I need your consent obviously. I'm not a rapist."

You licked your lips slightly and nodded, moaning slightly as Hermione's fingers scratched down your back slowly. She guided you toward the bed and sat you down, pulling off your bothersome clothes and discarding them onto the floor. She kissed down your jaw as she undressed herself, grabbing your wrists and pulling them behind your back so you couldn't help her. 

She watched you put on the condom that was laying on the nightstand, then let herself grind against you, smirking against your ear. "Ten inches, huh? Be a good girl for mommy, got it?" You moaned lowly and nodded, gasping as she began to lower herself down onto you. She was going painfully slow, moaning into your ear just to drive you crazy. She kissed down your neck, continuing the tease. You knew what she wanted. She wanted you to beg.

You whimpered. "M-mommy... please." She bit your ear to suppress a moan. "Please what?" You groaned, your hips twitching up. "Please, faster. You're such a tease.." She smirked, letting herself quicken. You moaned lowly, letting your hips thrust up. Hermione moaned into your ear, biting the lobe occasionally. 

"I-I need to-" Hermione shut you up with a rough kiss, letting you reach your high. Her breathing was heavy as she released onto you, and she smirked against your lips. "Good girl. I think... you've earned a reward." She slipped the condom off your dick and got on the knees in front of you. You twitched in anticipation as she teasingly breathed onto you. 

"Ready, love?" She whispered, her lips brushing against your tip. You groaned, letting out a breathy "yes" as she continued. She let herself take your full length into her mouth, your breath hitching when she gagged slightly. She kept thrusting you in and out of her mouth, getting faster and faster each time. She soon placed her hand on your dick as well.

You moaned quietly, enjoying the feeling of her mouth against you. "M-mommy I-" you cut yourself off with a loud moan. You felt yourself release into her mouth, and watched with amazement as she looked you directly in the eyes and swallowed. 

She laughed lightly and kissed you slowly, tangling her fingers into your hair. "We should be getting back now darling. They'll miss us if we are gone too long."

______

This is only my second time writing a G!P and I don't know how horrible it is so if it sucks I'm sorry TwT