The Little Things (Part 2 of Silence)

When your girlfriend is mute and can only express how she feels with paper and facial expressions, you have to notice the little things. Hermione payed close attention to everything she would do. Hermione realized she could laugh, but not vocally. She would make loud exhaling sounds, and her facial features and body would move in a way that signified she was laughing.

          Hermione watched her beautiful Ravenclaw girlfriend scribble something down on paper, handing it to Hermione. Hermione read it, smiling. In small writing, the paper said: I want kisses. Hermione giggled and turned to a pouting Y/N, who was giving her puppy eyes. "No, we're in Herbology right now, and I'm trying to pay attention." Y/N very cutely pouted and scowled at the floor, as if it had personally offended her, making Hermione want to kiss it off her face.

            Professor Sprout then called out. "Classes are cancelled for the rest of the day due to a...problem. Please go sociallize or...whatever kids do these days." Y/N's pouty scowl turned into a preditory grin, as she pounced onto the bushy-haired girl next to her, pushing her onto the ground with a thud. Y/N had captured Hermione's lips roughly, making the seeingly innocent request for kisses sound less childish and somehow more horny.

                Hermione mumbled between heavy, passionate kisses. "Love, we...can't do this....here..." Y/N's fingers ran delicately up and down Hermione's waist, and in response to Hermione's words, she ran her tongue over Hermione's bottom lip, demanding entrance. Hermione gave in way to easily. These kisses were abnormally intense, Hermione had realized. Y/N's kisses were usually soft and sweet, delicate and firm. But this, this was highly unusual.

                The only time their kisses had been intense by Y/N's choice was their fist kiss. When Hermione had confessed. But any other time, Hermione made them more intense, which Y/N obviously didn't mind. Hermione pulled away, making Y/N pout, breathing heavily. Y/N's face said, "Why'd you pull away?"

               Hermione laughed. "Don't look at me like that! If we don't go to your room now, we'll get caught." Y/N nodded then immediately stood up, pulled Hermione up with her, then tugging her along into her room. Y/N immediately collapsed onto her bed, then sitting back up with a pen and paper in her hands. She scribbled words onto the paper. But Hermione wasn't paying too much attention to that.

             Hermione was scanning Y/N's whole body, looking for some sign that she was expeirencing some sort of trauma. With how rare those intense kisses were, she needed to know the reason behind it. So Hermione scanned Y/N's body as she wrote, and her eyes finally noticed something. Something that could very well explain the forceful kisses.

             Hermione noticed Y/N's thighs were twitching. As this was a simple sign of being horny, this could explain a lot. And though Hermione had totally never thought about having sex with Y/N (lies), she did some reading, and some mute people can make some sounds, just they are not able to form them into words. So Y/N could possibly moan if they did do...it. (Hermione you horny little-)

             Hermione realized a piece of paper had been shoved into her hands. The paper read: Should we continue where we left off? Hermione chuckled as Y/N wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. Hermione had other plans. Hermione pinned Y/N down to her bed slowly, making Y/N flush. "Actually...I was hoping it could....escalate." Hermione nipped Y/N's ear. This will be a fun day...

A/N: Tell me if y'all want receipts and I'll make a part three 😉