Three's a Crowd

WARNING: This is a threesome o///o

               Your eyes landed on the two girls in your room, changing in front of you. You were having a sleepover in your room with Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood, and your gay Hufflepuff ass had eyes for both girls. You pulled your shirt over your head, leaving you in a black lace bra and shorts. You shrugged, not really in the mood to put a shirt on.

                    "Alright witches, wanna play some games?" You ask, a mischievious glint in your eye. You notice Hermione bite her lip as she looked at you and Luna raked her eyes down your body. You smirked. "Do you two like what you see, or do you both have lazy eyes?" Hermione and Luna both blushed, making you laugh.

                      You walked over to both girls and lightly touched their shoulders. "I think I know a way to pass time..." you whispered, making both girls grin. Hermione spoke up. "And what do you mean by that?"

                      You smiled, and let your hands slip under their shirts and unclasp their bras. "I think you get the memo. Strip. I don't want you wearing anything." You watch, licking your lips as they slowly slip off their clothing. You grab both of them by the neck and throw them onto your bed, licking Hermione's nipples while fondling with Luna's.

                       They both moaned as you switched. You had both the girl's wrapped around your finger. "Lay down." you order, both of them obeying. You spread out both their legs, and you brought your mouth to Hermione's pussy, hot breath fanning it, and slipped one finger into Luna's tight heat.

                      You slid your tongue into Hermione's entrance, instantly finding her g-spot and abusing it, while you pumped into Luna faster, adding a second finger. As soon as Hermione came in your mouth, Luna released on your fingers. You then turned over and kisssed Luna roughly, making the blonde moan into the kiss.

                      You felt a tongue slide into your clit as you kissed Luna, moans smothered by Luna's lips. You knew Hermione was only teasing, but as soon as you got tired of it, she began to suck roughly on it, making you moan louder, lips pressing harder into Luna. You broke away from Luna's lips as Luna bent her head down to your breasts, licking the sensitive areas softly.

                    You moaned loudly, taking your pleasure out on Luna, rubbing her clit roughly and biting down on her neck. You felt yourself release in Hermione's mouth as Luna moaned, hips bucking for more friction. You pulled Hermione down, sliding a finger into Hermione while you began to eat out Luna, hearing both girls moan loudly.

                   You began sucking harshly on Luna's entrance and entering a second finger into Hermione, making both of them quake and quiver. You felt Luna's fingers begin to pump in and out of you, making you moan against her pussy as you fingered Hermione, who began to suck and bite your neck, raking her nails down your back.

                   You moaned louder as you felt yourself near an orgasm, Luna cumming in your mouth and Hermione on your fingers. Luna pumped faster and harder, making you groan loudly as you neared your climax. In a hot moment, everything turned white, then normalized again as you came down from your high.

                   Luna and Hermione both ganged up on you then, Hermione summoning a long strap and Luna's hot breath hitting your wet folds teasingly. You were on your hands and knees on the bed, giving the girls easy access. You felt Luna's tongue enter you as Hermione slid the ten-inches into your ass, making you let out a long, loud groan.

              Hermione began pumping in and out of your ass with inhumane speed while Luna sucked hard on your clit. You felt yourself beginning collapse, orgasms shaking your body. You felt yourself let go, hearing Luna and Hermione let out satisfied sounds.

            The three of you collapsed next to each other, panting. "W-well, you were right about one thing. That was a good way to pass the time!" Luna murmured, Hermione nodding in agreement. You yawned. "I don't know about you two, but I could sleep through a war. Let's go to sleep." The three of you all slept on your bed, both girls clinging to you.

A/N: This was my first time writing a threesome. What do you people think?