"Like the Colossal, Armored, and Eren!!" Armin shouts back to me. 

"It's a human wrapped in a titan body!" I say trying not to look back.

"But who?! Why?! What are we going to do?! We are going to die!!" Armin asks frantically.

A shadow devours Armin and me as we both look up to see the titan's foot up above us. 

'Why is it-' 

*STOMP* 

The titan stomped right in front of Armin and me sending us flying backward and off our horses. 

*STOMP* 

It bent down right behind Armin and I as was lying right next to him. Armin's hood flew right on top of his head as the titan removed it gently and looked at him. She excused him as she took her finger and flipped me over and looked at me dead in the eye. The titans' eyes radiated the color of blue and it looked like it was smiling at both of us. 

The titan stood back up and continued its path.

"T-That doesn't make any sense," Armin says as I lied there covering my head with both arms in a fetal position. 

"Why didn't it kill us?" I say shakingly. 

*TROT TROT* 

We look to the side to see Reiner. 

"Reiner!" Armin shouts out. 

"Hey! Looks like you guys can use a ride. What the hell happened here?" Reiner says pulling over his spare horse. 

"This is full-blown titan territory! You can't be without a horse. And I only have one horse so, (y/n) hop on with me." Armin grabs my arm and helps me to my feet. 

---------------------------------------- 

We eventually got back on the right route, right behind the Female titan.

"I came as fast as I could when I saw the black smoke," Reiner says. 

"Nice ass for an abnormal, you gotta admit." I hit Reiner on the back of the head.

" First of all, Reiner, it isn't an abnormal. Armin and I came to the quick realization that it a person that is taking control of the damn thing." Reiner looks behind him a bit. 

"Wait, what!" I glare at him.

Armin gasps a bit, "I'll explain it more ina second, we need to fire another off to warn the others." He says reaching for flares. 

"Come on! Work you piece of trash" Armin says failing to attack the flare. 

*POP*

"Hey. It's alight, it looks like Jean already has it covered." Reiner says as I look back to see Jean firing a yellow smoke signal. 

*POP* *POP*

As Jean speeds up to us as more signals were heard to the right of us. 

"Oh man, that's not good, the right-wing spotters are suffering too many casualties to move on," Reiner says. 

"Yeah, apparently most of them were wiped out by a titan ambush!" Jean says finally matching out speed. 

"I don't know how it happened, but it was bad. Sons-of-bitches were lightning-fast, the spotters didn't even have time to react! Whoever is left is trying to hold them off ." Jean adds.

"But that means no one is looking out," I say resting my head on Reiners back. 

"Talk about a setback, right? If we don't watch ourselves we're all gonna get wiped out." Jean says.