Preparations

Then Chotu says

Chotu- "But who will go? Everytime Shree goes but this time we need cyber system in both the cases"

Ayesha- "Exactly and Liza is also on leave, who will go now?"
-------------------------------------------------------

Ayesha- "Should we call her?"

Then Rathore replies

Rathore- Riya! Riya will go.

It gave Riya a small heart attack as it will be her first undercover case.
She replied stammering

Riya- "S-Sir Me?"

Rathore- "Yes Riya, Any problem?"

Riya- She knew that she can't deny his chief so she agreed "N-No Sir, Definitely not"

Rathore- "Good, So it's decided Me, Ayesha and Chotu will handle Sheena Case. Arjun, Riya and Shree you will handle this case. Shree prepare undercover identity cards for Riya. I will inform the principal and Arjun-"
He then looked towards Arjun "You and Shree will work from college directly."

But Arjun being Arjun has to argue.

Arjun- "But Rathore we can work from-"

Before he can continue Rathore spoke

Rathore- "It's final decision, Am I clear everyone?"

"Yes Sir." Everyone agreed except Arjun.

Rathore checked his watch, it already was past 6:30.

Rathore- "Ok so that's it for today" Then he looked towards Riya, Shree and Arjun "You three do preparations for tomorrow". He then turned towards Ayesha and said " Wrap up, I'll be waiting in parking".

Ayesha nodded and started packing her stuffs.

Rathore was just one step away from the gate when Chotu stopped him

Chotu- "Rathore Sir" listening this Rathore turned, then Chotu continued "Sir, Shree will probably be late today. Can I go with you?"

As these sentences left Chotu's mouth
everyone looked at Rathore whose expressions had already got changed.

Rathore (in mind)- This is the only time I get with Ayu. Why everyone has to ruin it ahh!!

But since Rathore can't deny so he nodded and motioned Chotu to tag along.

At which Shree Riya giggled and winked at Ayesha
Soon they left the office.

After few minutes

Arjun was reading the case files and Riya was reading her undercover identity while Shree was making fake certificates When suddenly Riya shouted

Riya- "Shreee!!!" shouted loudly with wide eyes.

This took both Arjun and Shree's attention.
They both looked at her worried and confused.

Shree- "What happened Ri? Everything ok?" asked Shree.

Riya- She replied almost shouting "Shree I don't have clothes according to college, I Only have formals!"

Shree- "So?" replied Shree

Riya- "So what? I need to shop, come with me."

Shree- "What! me?"

Riya- "ofcourse you."

She hurriedly packed her stuffs along with Shree's and started walking towards the exit almost dragging Shree, but suddenly stopped, turned and said

Riya- almost shouting "Arjun Sir, please check the office before leaving" and then continued walking.

Arjun looked at her walking figure and thought

Arjun(in mind)- This girl will never raise, all the time shopping, shopping and shopping.
A little smile came on his lips but vanished soon as he thought Why I'm even thinking about her. Ahh!! and again he got busy in reading his file.

10:15 pm
Riya's house

Riya enters her house with lots of shopping bags.
After relaxing for few minutes she went to kitchen and started searching food for dinner but found nothing.
So she ended up taking some cornflakes and milk and watched PTKK (Pyar Tune Kya Kiya) while eating.
After finishing her dinner she headed towards the bed and laid on it.
It was just few minutes when her phone rang. She looked the caller ID irritatedly, as she reads the name she instantly sat on her bed.
It was from Arjun.

Riya- "Hel-" before she could complete Arjun said

Arjun- "Riya reach college at 7:30 sharp. We will discuss the plans there."

Riya- "Ok Sir, Good-" again before she could complete the call was already dead.

She looked at the phone angrily and said

Riya- "Look Riya Mukherjee look, you have a lot of interest in impressing Arjun Sir na. See now. He doesn't even look at you once, and you are thinking to impress him. Great. Note it He is arrogant he will always remain arrogant. Ahhh!!!"

With that she threw her phone near the pillow, laid down and slept thinking about him.

Morning 6:45am

Riya was sleeping peacefully when her sleep got disturbed by ringing of her phone. She tried to ignore it but the person from other side wasn't stopping. After 5-6 missed calls she finally recieved the call irritatedly.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ok So, Who do you think is calling Riya?
Comment down!!

I know Ariya moments are less. Sorry for that I'll try to give more in the coming chapters.

Love❤️
@Miss_Shree