Revenge

Everyone gets back to work suddenly Riya and Ayesha shouts in unison

Riya And Ayesha- "oh! shit man"

Hearing this everyone becomes alert and looks at Riya and Ayesha.
Listening to them Liza also remembers something and the next line the trio says together-

Riya, Ayesha, Liza- "shoping for wedding"

Listening to this Sameer, Shree and Chhotu Bangs their head with their palms. looking this Ayesha and Liza says-

Ayesha, Lisa - "why Sameer/Shree don't you guys have to buy dresses."

At which Sameer and Shree nods in yes and Chhotu laugh at this while Arjun ignores and again gets back to the files.

Then Rathore says

Rathore- "ok fine guys after completing our paper works tomorrow will go for shopping first."

At which girls nods smiling and gets back to the paper work.

Next day

Riya, Shree, Liza and Chhotu comes earlier and start their paper works. Sameer, Ayesha and Arjun enters the conference hall and get shocked seeing them working and then smiles understanding the matter.
Sameer and Arjun leaves for their cabins why Aisha goes to her seat in conference hall.

Till 3pm everyone complete the works and some its in summers cabin where Sameer and Arjun were doing some work.

Sameer- "ok guys we will verify the paper in half hour and then we will leave, Chhotu get the car ready and Ayesha you go and lock the backyards, Riya and Lisa you guys lock the other place. Shree you stay here."

Just then Arjun says-

Arjun- "Riya don't lock the conference hall. I have some work I leave for home later."

Riya- "and shopping?"

Arjun glares at Riya and Riya becomes silent.

Then Sameer says-

Sameer- "ok as u wish Rawte. go on team."

Everyone leaves for their respective works and then at 3:30 p.m. everyone meet at conference hall and leaves except Arjun.

For the last time Riya stops and looks back at Arjun from the door. Sensing her worry Ayesha says-

Ayesha- "don't worry he'll come"

Then Sameer says-

Sameer- "ok guys so so you shop at RTC Mall and then we'll have some snacks."

He says it loudly so that Arjun can hear and then everyone leaves.

In Car

Riya was thinking about Arjun.

When Ayesha says-

Ayesha- "Ri!"

Riya- *no response*

Ayesha- "Riya"

Riya- coming back from her trance "yes!"

Ayesha- "what are you thinking?"

Riya- "no noth-"

Lisa- interrupts "obviously about Arjun sir"

Riya- slapping her shoulder "shut up"

Everyone laughs and then Chhotu says-

Chhotu- "but what urgent work Arjun Sir has at this time?"

Shree- "exactly he didn't said anything from the morning about it"

Lisa- "but I have noticed, he was making some plans I guess he was talking with some Simran."