Mehendi

As they entered the house full of people, Riya started to search for Aditi, but before she could find her, A voice stopped her.

Voice- "Ri, I'm back" said cheerfully.

Riya turned around and was shocked but before thinking realising she's shocked She left the shopping bags from hand, ran and hugged  the person.
Everyone was shocked with Riya's this behaviour except Aditi.

Arjun couldn't believe The Riya Mukherjee who always maintains a proper distance with males, was hugging a person that to too close.

Aditi looked at Arjun and it was obvious that he couldn't believe the scene going infront of him.

Aditi- "Finally, the long lost reunion"

This broke their trance and they parted the hug.
Riya wiped her tears which hurted Arjun more, She was happy, relieved that she was crying to have someone back.

Riya- "come Lemme introduce you to my team cum family" smiling

Coming near everyone

Riya- "He's Rathore Sir, ETF chief, Ayesha, ETF's Dabbang Lady, Shree, Our tech expert, Chotu, our commando, Liza, Forensic Expert and Arjun Sir, Our second in command.
And everyone he's Sunny my best friend since school.

They all shook hands but there was some different range of possessiveness and competition in both Arjun and Sunny's eyes

Riya- "When did you arrived?"

Sunny- "Just few minutes"

Riya- "Did you eat? Come let's eat first"

With that she dragged him with her.

The whole day Riya was totally busy in Sunny. Not for a single second she has paid attention to Arjun.

Slowly the anger in Arjun was rising.

Aditi was observing everything and the other team mates were also shocked but Aditi had already told them about their friendship.

But this time it was not looking like just Friendship, it was lot more.

They whole day went in this chaos and it was evening.

The Mehendi Function was about to start.

Girls were almost ready.

Aditi came along with Riya who was getting pulled by Sunny.

Aditi!