Entry

Everyone moved towards their work and Chotu went to Arjun's house to bring his stuffs as ordered. Arjun from his cabin heard  the talks between Rathore, Chotu and Shree. He then called the Principal of the College and informed about his joining. Shorting out everything Arjun went to his log.

9am College

A hot boy parked his car in the parking area and entered the college. Everyone looked at him with 'O' shaped mouth, Girls became crazy after seeing him, and boys were hell jealous and some are just looking at his muscles. The environment soon turned noisy. Girls were passing comments on him while the boys are just seeing the girls with hell shock. Listening the noises Shree came out of the control room with Liza and saw Arjun in totally different look and his surrouundings.

Shree opened his specs and cleaned it and wore it again just to look clearly at Arjun. 

Shree- "Liza, am i dreaming  or you're also seeing the same?" tapping Liza's soulder.

Liza- *No response*

Shree- "Is he really Arjun Sir? Our Arjun Sir?"

Liza- "Yup Specky! " she said with absent mind

Shree looked at her as she never talked in such tone. As he looked at her, he found her lost in Arjun. He shaked her and then yelled

Shree- "Liza! why are you looking at Arjun Sir like this?"

Liza- "Don't you see Shree, he's looking damn hot."

Shree- "Are you crushing on him? Liza don't you dare-"

Liza- interrupting "Shut up Shree! Well I can clearly smell someone burning with jealousy."

Shree- "Shut up! I'm not."

Liza- "But I didn't took your name."

Shree was just going to reply when he heard a voice.

Meanwhile listening to the noises Riya too came out and entered the crowd to see what's going on. As she looke at him, her face turned shocked. She was stunned looking Arjun here and that too dressed like this

 She was stunned looking Arjun here and that too dressed like this

But soon her trance broke as she heard a voice.

Car