Heart and Mind

Ayesha- "Arjun Sir, only you can help us in this, we don't have any other option. Riya is not safe there and every time you won't be able to keep an eye on her, now the rest is on you." to Shree "Let's go Shree i'll drop you."

Shree- "okay"

Shree looked at Arjun with pleading eyes and then leaves from there.

It was about 7:30pm. Everyone left the office & Arjun went in the car and drove off to the beach. The beautiful moonlight, sound of sea waves, cold breeze , everything is reminding him of Roshni. He came there after almost 3years. Whenever he was stressed or fought with Rosh, he used to come here and then Rosh used to convince him. Today too he was hell stressed and wants to talk with Rosh for the solution of his problem.  

He sat on sea side hugging his knees and looked at the sea waves. The cold breeze were giving their best to burst his stress.

Arjun POV

Heart- "What happened to you Riya? You were never this weak, My Riya was never this weak, she was so strong"...(pause)

Then he realized  what he said "My Riya"

Mind- His eyes became red with anger "What's happening to me? i'm getting crazy. Riya is not mine, Mine is Roshni.

Heart- "But Riya I can't leave her alone."

Mind- "Why is she something to you, What is she your? say"

Heart- "Riya...my...my..c-"

Mind- "Don't you dare to say colleague Arjun Rawte, No one becomes so restless because of a colleague."

Heart- "Humanity, yes humanity, i'll help her because of humanity."

Mind- "I'll help her? Means you're going ?"

Heart- *silence*

Mind- "Say? why are you silent?"

Heart- "i don't know"

A tear escaped from his eyes." Rosh help me plz"

Heart- "She can't come Arjun"

He closed his eyes to held his pain inside, but a face  with dimple smile came in font of him and a faint smile appeared on his lips too  but soon today's scene replaced the dimple smile in his mind.

He opened his eyes with a jerk.

Heart- "No, I can't leave her like that. i need to go. I will punish that guy, he will have to pay for your every single tear."

He doesn't know what happened to him, why he felt these things for her, for her tears but he can't see her crying. He can't see a single drop of tear in her eyes, he got up ignoring his mind's arguments and went near the SUV. He took out his phone and dialed Shree's number.

Shree just went to sleep after having a sweet night talk with Liza, though Liza was not in mood to leave Shree but Shree almost pleaded her. So, she bid him bye.

Shree's beautiful sleep again got disturbed by his phone's ring. Shree  got up irritably  and received the call without lookin at the caller Id and shouted

Shree- "Liza, don't you got that, i'm hella tired , let me sleep, we'll talk tomorrow."

Arjun- "Shree are you dreaming or what?"

Shree- "Why is your voice sounding like males Liza?"

Arjun- "Shree, It's me Arjun."

As Shree heard , His opened with  a jerk and  looked at the caller Id.

Shree- "Sir,Sir you. it's already 11,so i thought Liza will be disturbing me."

Arjun- "Listen to me carefully Shree"