Case's Arrival

5:30 pm
ETF Office

All are sitting in confrence room and reading the case file of current murder case. Suddenly the office phone rings. Riya receives.

Riya-"Hello! Emergency Task-" before she could complete the other person speaks.

Other- "Is Rathore Sir there? I'm Shinde and I have some important information"

Riya- "Wait, I'll ask him" then Riya says to Rathore "Sir, it's some Shinde. He's telling that he has some important information".

Rathore- "Ok Riya, put the phone on speaker".

Riya nods and puts the phone on speaker.

Rathore- "Yes Shinde"

Shinde- "Sir, I have some important information about the drugs dealing and body parts suppling case. Sir, a workshop is going on in XYZ Medical College where all this things are happening".

Then Arjun speaks

Arjun- "Shinde, Are you sure about it?"

Shinde- "100% sure Sir. I'll send you the details. Jai Hind!"

The call ends and after few minutes Shree's lapi gets a notification.

Shree- "Sir, The details are here".
He then opens the message and projects it on screen.

Video (Message)

Boy- "My name is Anant Deshmukh. If anyone finds this video, Please send it to police as soon as possible". Says the boy in video who seems to have badly beaten by someone.
"Drug dealings are going in the name of workshop here. These people selects the healthy patients, drugs them and then do researches and even sell their body parts illegally". Some sound starts coming from background "I think they saw me, please send this video to police and yes, there next target is XYZ Medical College, Mumbai". And the video ends with a flashing sound.
Video Message ends

Rathore- "Shree! Riya! Find the details of this case immediately".

Shree-Riya immediately leaves the room.

After few minutes

Shree and Riya enters the confrence room with some papers.

Shree- "Sir, This video is made on 30th January and the boy is Anant Deshmukh from STU Medical College, Nasik".

Then Riya says

Riya- "Sir, he died on the same day the video was made. His friends had posted the news on his Facebook account. And this kind of case was reported in Nasik last month but because of some reason the case was closed. Here are the details". She then distributes the case details.

Then Shree says

Shree- "And Sir, this workshop has already started in XYZ Medical College. Mostly the students of 3rd year and doctors who are in practice session joins this".

Then Riya says

Riya- "Sir, according to statistics the students of 3rd year are mostly between 23-28 years and the drugs used in Nasik case are highly effective on this age group".

Rathore- Stands up from his seat "Ok team! So we have to solve this case too, many youngster's life is at risk. Since we have two cases we will split". Looking at Arjun "Me, Ayesha and Chotu will work on Sheena murder case. Arjun, Riya and Shree will work on this case. Am I clear?"

"Yes Sir!" everyone says except Arjun.

After few seconds Ayesha speaks

Ayesha- "But Sir we won't be able to investigate on that case openly. I think someone have to go undercover".

Then Chotu says

Chotu- "But who will go? Everytime Shree goes but this time we need cyber system in both the cases"

Ayesha- "Exactly and Liza is also on leave, who will go now?"

--------------------------------------------------------

What do you think who will go??
Comment down!!

This chapter might be boring but I assure the coming chapters will be interesting.

Love ❤️
@Miss_Shree