Meeting fresh?

It's been a few days since it was Christmas and black wanted to go out, he had figured out a way to make a portal to other universes and teleport there to.

It was very interesting, he wondered if it was because he was blind and can feel a lot of things or if it was something else?

He thought and since he had the day off while everyone else was out for work or something else, he was going to go to a different au for a bit.

Though he was wondering what au he should visit...

It's not like he can see the stars in outertale but it was a peaceful place so far, but still, any place can be dangerous enough.

Heck even regular and safer aus can be dangerous.

Black shook his head in thought and decided to head to a random au he didn't recognize. Though he could tell something was wrong, he frowned and sensed around some more.

Hmm...looks like it might be a genocide run or something cause there is only a few monsters left and one of them is a sans.

Black thought and headed to judgement hall, feeling a bit curious, he won't help them, unlike what other people or monster will do.

He wasn't heartless but he doesn't go around messing with other aus, he doesn't know what would happen if he did that, would the au become something different? Will it become corrupted and needed to be destroyed or something?

Black doesn't know but he will find out, sure him and his brother being in the original au and mostly stuck there like the others, but it didn't affect the original because it's something that the original sans did and that was the consequences.

So they were kind apart of the original? Black doesn't really know but them being there and living there won't affect the original, he doesn't know that much about other aus and should probably ask if something like this happens again then he will be ready.

Cause if he can help them without any big consequences, then he will. Even if the small consequences affect him.

It's better to be able to help as long as it doesn't affect anyone with big consequences from doing that, right?

He knew he wasn't heartless, but for one, he doesn't know what au this is, if he can do anything or not, for the second, he doesn't want to set off a big chain reaction that causes things to go wrong, third, being a fellswap original...has changed him a bit, he had to kill some monsters after all.

So that also might affect him a bit, but he knows he still cares a lot about his brother and about the aus and originals that he knew from before he died that time and was reborn.

He guessed one of the side effects of killings some monsters, made him..a bit cold or emotionless to other aus that he hadn't heard about or care about.

He doesn't know if that's true or not..but he is still willing to help as long as he can.

So he mentally apologized to this au about not being able to help this time. Mostly because he will have to ask ink and see and then he finally meet error sooner or later.

Cause sure, him being here changed quite some things, but who knows what affects that had on this multiverse. It could have caused the multiverse to be more different then other multiverses.