Moving Away

Hey guys. Sorry if I the story paragraphs are a bit messy. Actually, the real one is very straight and clean in Microsoft but when I copied it here, it turned out all weird and cuckoo.

Once again, I'm sorry... Anyway, enjoy the story!

Three weeks after the couple dated, Autumn never had the slightest hint that her Dad knows that she was dating. Ryan and Autumn became really great boyfriend & girlfriend. They both thought their relationship would last forever, but they were wrong…

            On Friday night, Autumn invited Jamie over to her mansion for a sleepover. And while they were watching Transformers 3 in her bedroom, Robert knocked at the door.

            “Honey, we have to move.” Robert instantly jumped to the conclusions. The two teens nearly jumped out of their seats and Autumn’s eyes widened.

            “W-what?”

            “You heard me; we’re gonna move… far away from America.” He deepened his voice.

            “Well, how about we just move to San Francisco or New York? I heard they have -” Autumn tried to make an excuse, but her Dad cut her off.

            “We are not gonna move to any town in America! Do you understand?! We’re gonna move to Australia tomorrow night!” Robert’s voice boomed across the room.

            Jamie stood up and walked over to Autumn’s Father.

            “Mr. Lake, may I visit Autumn while she lives there?” Jamie asked politely.

            “You may, Jamie. But not with that Frost son.” Robert softened his voice in a way to apologize about him yelling at Autumn.

          “Thank you…” Then Jamie turned to her Best Friend who stood there sobbing. “It’ll be okay, I’ll visit you whenever I can.”

            “But it’ll be different without Ryan…” Autumn muttered under her breath, not looking into Jamie’s eyes.

            “Maybe you just need some space alone.” Jamie gave her friend a last hug before packing in her stuffs in her backpack. “I’m gonna go home now… See you at school.” She bowed to Autumn’s Dad and walked outside.

            Robert closed the bedroom door, leaving only Autumn inside. Crying, Autumn sank her body on top of her floral-patterned bed. It was a sad, sad fate that Autumn has.

            She thought everything was getting better; being BFFs with Jamie, becoming Ryan’s girlfriend, passing her grades, and almost graduated. And THIS came in the way to destroy her life and changed her fate. Maybe there are up and downs in life, not always the happy endings that fairytales end with.

            -IN CAMPUS-

            Jamie ran up to Ryan who was reading a Humanoid Construction subject book on his way. Along the way, Jamie’s books that she was holding dropped to the floor, making her has to pick them up.

            “Ryan! Ryan!” Jamie tried to catch up with him through the crowd of students.

            The brown-haired boy finally stopped, turning his head to Jamie’s direction.

            “Ryan!” She finally caught up with the boy and gasped for air while bending down to hold her knees in exhaustion. “I… have something…to tell…you…” Jamie said between her breaths.

            “Autumn’s moving to Australia.” She told him. Ryan’s eyes widened and stiffened.

            “What?!” He started running through the halls, knocking almost every student in his way with Jamie running behind him and apologizing to the students he had knocked into.

            Once Ryan saw Autumn sitting in her lab, looking through her white microscope, he ran to the doorway, but her bodyguards blocked the doorway. Ryan tried to push them away.

            “Come on guys! Let me in!” Ryan yelled.

            “I’m sorry sir, but we have to take our orders from Master Lake or we’ll get fired.” One of the guards, standing on the right of Ryan said.

            “Well, you don’t know how to lose someone who you love because you are heartless!” The boy hissed, still charging to get rid of the guards.

            “Ryan, please stop…” Jamie put her hand on Ryan’s shoulder. “Please...” Ryan finally let go with an angry face; his eyes were sharp and his teeth gritted tightly. “You have to move on.” His best friend added.

            “Yeah, listen to the girl, kid.” The guard in the middle hissed back to Ryan.

            The two teens walked away, leaving the lab and walking to their next class. Sad, angry, distressed were all that Ryan felt. He looked over his shoulder to see Autumn looking at him too, but with tears in her eyes.

            I’m gonna make a plan… Ryan’s mind gave him an idea to make Autumn be with him forever and he’s gonna start tonight.

            “Jamie…” He gestured Jamie to look at him. “I have a plan.”

So....how was it??? I hope it was good cuz my sister said it's a bit 'too dramatic', well for me I guess it might be true.

Anywho again, I'm gonna write a Hirogo story, but I'm gonna need a bit of ideas help from Maggy @Meibisu. 

And thank you for all the follows, and to @snowkind & @Meibisu, thank you for your votes... :D Thanks a lot guys!

~Addie Karens