Chaper 28

We're packed right in front of the summer school right now totally afraid of what might happen. I'm freaking out at this point, what might happen? But come what may.

Jake quickly comes out first and Camilla second then I sit their contemplating whether I should or shouldn't get out of the car. I slowly get out while swallowing hard because I'm so afraid right now.

I don't see any sign of Jake and Camilla maybe because they are already in the building, I'm standing probably in the center of parking lot, I see different types of cars orderly parked. This place is really busy because they are plenty of people in lab coats and some dressed in white suits walking around the place. I walk to the foyer of the building and it's a huge foyer with small flowers in the sides and a huge glass slide door making the place beautiful.

I quickly walk in the huge white building and up straight is the reception desk.

I'm seeing Jake and Camilla already in waiting for me, I guess. I'm stare at them fractious because they left me, "guys why did you leave me?" My voice sounding fraught as I bite my teeth.

Camilla chuckles, "you were taking your time miss princess." I roll my eyes as I say, "ooh please I wasn't...." Jake Miller cuts me, "guys this is not the right time for arguing.." Camilla and I stare at him and we both roll our eyes.

"We stand like this idol it will arouse suspicion." Jake Miller's speaking some valid points. I nod my head as I mutter, "correct we should start moving."

Jake says whispering in my ear, "grace we need to split up rather than move together. It's the only way to get through this whole building quickly." I nod my head, his totally right if we split up we'll save time and chances of being caught.

I smile as I thumps up Jake Miller, Camilla says, "we'll meet here." Jake agreed by nodding his head. Jake Miller says, "yes indeed we'll meet here but I'll go alone and Grace and Camilla you two must move together since you're both wearing lab coats."

We agree as we nod our heads, Jake Miller turn around and gets lost in the crowd of people. I slowly look around while analyzing and scrutinizing where the hell me and Camilla will go. Camilla says anxiously, "what are we gonna do or where will be go?" I gaze her as I reply, "let's just begin moving at least." She gazes back at me and gets lost In her thoughts, she seems to have an impeccable and ineffable idea roaming her devilish mind. She grins and says, "we should move to the top and begin to create catastrophic destruction."

I shake my head disagreeing and say, "first and foremost we can't do that Camilla, Lucie must come and transfer the evidence then we'll destroy this place. Actually we'll destroy this after we take these innocent people to safety."

She groans frustratedly and says, "fine let's begin moving." And so we made our way to the elevator.

I see another man dressed exactly like me and I whisper to Camilla, "let's follow that man, his also a lab assistant like us." She nods her head and we begin to follow him, maybe he'll lead me to what ever We're looking for. He heads to an elevator and walks in the elevator. Before it closes me and Camilla run towards it and luckily We enter in and it closes.

He stares at me awkwardly and I try by all means to act like I know exactly what I'm doing when in reality I don't know what I'm doing. His got a bunch of papers in his hands and he is wearing specks. He seems to also be preoccupied.

After a while of waiting in an awkward silence the elevator door and we all walk out.

He quickly heads out into a hallway with doors all around and Me and Camilla on his tail following right behind him. What weird place to be called a summer school.