chapter 8

Hello guys we are back again with another chapter.

Please vote and comment❤❤

****

Seeing the police right in front of Me is scary

I am trembling as I watch them point there guns at us like we're some criminals.

I had warned Jake Miller about what he did. Now look at us and where we've landed ourselves.

A policeman walks towards us with three handcuffs in his hand, He goes towards jake then puts his hands in the handcuffs. Then walks to me and does the same. He also goes to Camilla and while putting her hands in the handcuffs he says, "You're under arrest and anything you do or say will be used against you."

I could feel Mrs Edwards eyes on us looking very furious and shocked all at once.
He leads us to the police car and we are taken to the police station.

When we arrive at the police station, the police man takes our handcuffs off and throws us in a police ceil.

Jake stood at the wall while staring at the ceiling. Camilla sat on the ground and she looks furious, she's filled with animosity while I stood looking at both of them nervously.
How's my mom going to react to this? She had told me not to get into trouble?

Inspector Ethan comes to our ceil and looks fazed. As he stares at all of us.
He looks at me very confusingly and says
"What grace you're also involved in the vandalizing of private property and trespassing."

I stare back at him and I don't say a single thing.

I'm trembling Because I've never been in such a situation before in my life. I never imagined myself being locked up in a ceil before. If it hadn't been for Jake Miller, now look at me. I'm hopeless and scared.

Jake Miller begins to walks back and fourth while asking, "How can we get out of here?"

"I'm afraid you can't until your parents or guardians come and bell you out, for now you're stuck in here kids."
Inspector Ethan says disappointingly then turns around and walks off.

Camilla stands up and walks towards me. I could tell she was about to explode with animosity.

"What were you guys thinking of doing that in the library if I had knew that, that's what you were going to do maybe I would have stopped you." Camilla says while staring at me so upset. Why's she starring at me? I'm not the one who made the catastrophe happen it's Jake Miller.