chapter 5

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS❤❤❤

Let's make this story popular.....

***

***

I close the diary because I can't read it right now, i walk towards jake who Is still touching the electric chair. His hands are at the helmet with a bunch of wires. His still curiously touching that thing.

Jake Miller notices my presence behind him and he turns to face me.
He looks at the book I'm touching and doesn't even ask about it and begins to speak, "you can't imagine what I've found here. Yes the place you said I shouldn't touch or look at."

I node my head assuring him to continue speaking and he says as he bends down to pick up some papers, "I found some papers there but throw them back to the ground."

He grabs the papers and begins placing them in order. He puts them in order and hands them to me. I grab them and begin to read them quietly.

It reads;
An electric machine that is used to transmit powerful billows in a humans mind. With the right power source placed at the bottom and the right amount of electricity is used the machine will work it's wonders.

All that is written is a cursive handwriting And was kind of hard to read.

I stare at Jake Miller completely amazed by what he'd discovered with his curious hands.

I ask, "who wrote this?"
Jake Miller grabs the papers from my hands and says while rearranging them, "I don't no, but that person built this machine. This machine that can do wonders like he stated in this paper."

He hands me the papers again and says, "read out loud now."
I read the papers aloud and it reads;

1956, my hard work will pay off regardless of where it came from or how it will end up to. This majestic machine I've discovered or actually stolen will be the beginning of my big powerful future.