0.5

Calum's P.O.V (wow this is new)

I adjusted my sunglasses and the hood of my jacket to cover myself. I sneaked out of the rehearsal and decided to walk around town for a while, I missed this.

I missed going out by myself and walk around Sydney, my home. Plus, I haven't done this in a while so, the boys didn't want to come with me because they said they'd rather spent their freet time sleeping because we just came from a gig and gonna perform again tonight.

Chloe - Emblem3 : yes, i'm in a coffee shop, i'm so excited for my hot chocolate though.

I stopped at this nearest coffee shop I saw, just to look at the window. People aren't noticing my presence, which is good so I stayed there. I wonder if she's here? I hope so. I wanted to see her in person because she seemed to be a nice girl and I wanted to be friends with her.

I'm sure though that I wanted to be more than friends with her.

Me : you're in a coffee shop and you bought hot chocolate?

I looked at the coffee shop to look if some girl there would be getting their phone maybe she's here, right? One girl picked up her phone as she slightly chuckled, the waitress went on her way and gave her a cup of drink, it's smoking hot though. That girl is so pretty, I wonder if it's her.

Chloe - Emblem3 : yeah, problem? not in the mood for coffee today haha

Chloe - Emblem3 : god finally my drink is finally here.

I snapped my head back to the girl's direction as she sip on her drink. Is she Chloe?

She's wearing some black jacket with a grey tank underneath, black ripped jeans and vans. Her hair falling perfectly from her shoulders and back, she ran her fingers in her hair as she picked up her phone again. Then suddenly, I got a text from Chloe.

Chloe - Emblem3 : i'm bored.

I looked again to the girl's direction as I enter my reply.

Me : can you raise your hand up?

Chloe - Emblem3 : why? dafuq thom?

Me : just do it.

Again, I looked at the girl's direction then she raised her hand for a second.

She's fucking Chloe.

———

dedicated to @CJOrgonio bc bae :——) 

wow i'm going too fast

well, this is really supposed to be a short story