1.0

Calum's P.O.V

"Guys that was sick!" Ashton grinned as we come back to backstage. Ashton has this huge smile on his face like all of us because we really enjoyed tonight and playing music is what we really love doing.

"I know!" Luke agreed, and high-fived with Ashton.

"Michael, I saw her!" I spoke suddenly that all of them looked at me. I still can't believe I saw her.

"Saw who?" Ashton asked, tilting his head a little.

"Chloe?" Michael asked and I nodded.

"We lock-stared for like 3 seconds, she was so beautiful and-"

"Who's Chloe?" Luke asked, interrupting my ramble about Chloe.

"A girl that Calum met on Omegle." Michael answered for him.

"Oh, you told me about her once!" Ashton smiled as Calum nodded. "You followed her just today right?"

"Yeah." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. "Mates, when will we perform again?" I asked them, I wanted to see her again.

"In an hour," Ashton answered, pulling up his tank top to change in a new one cause he's sweaty.

"Where's the library?"

"Go up then go to the left then you will see a door labeled 'Library'." Luke answered for me.

"Okay thanks, bye!" I grinned and ran away.

"Hey, where are you going?" Michael asked.

"The library, duh."

Chloe's P.O.V

"Is this all real?" I asked Calum as he happily nodded.

"Yes, I'm really here." He grinned and gave me a warm, long, hug.

"I can't believe this, Calum. You're really here."

"I'm always was." He smiled htnepulled out from the hug, looking at me at the eye.

"What do you mean?" I asked, he was about to open his mouth to speak but a gunshot was heard, before I knew it, Calum was already at the ground, lying on the pavement, pooling in his crimson red blood.

"Calum, no!" I screamed and hugged him. "Don't leave!" I cried out.

"I will never leave you, Chloe. I will never." He whispered and his eyes fluttered close-

"No!" I screamed and opened my eyes, it was just a dream. It was just a dream.

I took deep long breaths to calm myself, I thought he was gone.

I opened my phone and saw no texts from Thom, so I went to Twitter.

'@Calum5SOS : that was massive guys! so happy to be able to perform in my old school, much excited to perform again on prom!'

I sighed as I remembered there was still prom. I'm thinking if I should go or not, I don't have a partner and I know nobody would ask me to be his partner.

God, why am I so worthless? I'm the worst person in this world.

I buried my face in my hands and I sighed deeply.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I heard a voice from behind me. It was a miracle that someone was talking to me.

"I'm the worst person in this world." I told the stranger, I felt him walked towards and moved a chair to sit near me.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't have friends, my life is nothing, my parents don't give much shit for me, and I'm ugly." I said out, it was good to the feeling because I've told someone about my problems personally. "I tried suicide but never worked, I always end up waking at the hospital or wake up with my wrist bandaged."

"Don't say you're the worst, you're insecurity is just getting the best of you." The stranger told me. "Do you mind telling me your name?" He added and I suddenly had the urge to look at the person who is talking to me. My mouth formed a perfect shape of 'o' and he just smiled at me, his crinkles showing as he laughed.

"What's your name?" He asked once again, but I just kept staring at him for a minute before finding my voice, finally saying,

"Calum?"

—————

oh my gOD HI

i felt like this is the longest chapter i have ever written.

I wrote this chapter again because the original got deleted, who's being a careless little shit? *raises hand*