1.4

It's like 5:30 pm and I'm still here at home, sitting still. I'm already dressed, with the makeup and everything. The dress is absolutely stunning that I don't think it suited my ugly body. I stared at my mask, I'm a bit happy I got a mask so no one will know how I am, I can hide my face to everyone.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I have a text from Thom.

Thom : where are you?

Me : and i'm so sorry, i cannot sleep i cannot dream tonight.

Thom : stop with the i miss you thing, where are you?

Me : at home. hahahaha.

Thom : it's not funny, young lady. you only have 30 minutes, get your ass on here.

Me : you're already there?

Thom : yes, so you come here, right now.

Me : okay damn.

I stood up from the couch and started walking out, I looked embarrassing, walking around the village wearing like this, and did I mention the school is 10 minutes away from home.

I started to walk, speed walk, I might add. I caught some attention from people and they are whispering, I don't know what they are saying about me but it made me think that they are saying that I'm ugly. I'm being paranoid again.

"You look absolutely stunning, young lady!" A woman approached me, and I recognized it was the librarian, Mrs. Connors.

"Well hi, Mrs. Connors, and thank you." I blushed.

"Is your prom like, in 20 minutes?" She asked worriedly and I nodded. "Well, come on, I'll give you a ride there." She smiled.

She led me to some parking lot and pointed me her car, again, some people are staring at me and I feel unconscious.

The car ride was silent, we got there after 2 minutes.

"Thnak you, Mrs. Connors." I smiled and she nodded.

As I walk through the hall door, I heard Calum's voice as he sang to the song.

You're coming close now, swear I can taste it.

You got me tongue tied, I can't escape it.

I'm loving what you got, but then you pushed me off, oh ohohoh.

And everybody wants to take you home tonight, but I'm gonna find a way to make you mine.

He found my eyes then he smiled as he sang. I waved a little and he did too. I swear I'm gonna faint.

I walked through the crowd, putting my head down but they are looking at me and I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I grabbed my phone and texted Thomas.

Me : thomas, where are you? i'm scared.

Then I looked up to the stage and looked as Michael Clifford sang.

Everyday it's the same all the games that you play,

back and forth, round and round but I like it this way.

I found myself humming along to the song as they finished it. I got nervous as 5SOS got down from the stage, and Thomas still hasn't been around.

Again, I texted.

Me : god damn it, thom. where are you? i'm fucking scared.

Thom : why are you scared?

Me : you know how i hated crowds and being alone in a crowd.

Thom : is that so?

Me : get your fucking ass here right now or else i'm leaving.

Thom : don't.

Me : then come over here.

Thom : i'm right behind you.

I sighed deeply, I'm actually nervous about meeting Thomas. Then someone tapped my shoulder that I automatically turned.

"Hi, Chloe." He grinned.

I covered my mouth in shock as he just chuckled.

"Calum?"

——————————

Oh my fuck