0.2

'5 Seconds of Summer performing on Foundation day and Prom'

I read on the news article in our school newspaper. Shouldn't I be happy for this or what? I mean, I love that band a lot but I don't have any chance for them to notice me. There's so many pretty girls out there in our school, plus. I'm a loner.

I stood up from my seat and walked straight to the library, avoiding glares and glances from the other students.

I was known for being the 'senior loner'. As I said, I don't have friends and lived my life alone for my whole high school life. I tried a lot to socialize but I just fails and so awkward, I'm socially awkward. So I never repeated it again. No one ever tried to talk to me, expect if it's important or he or she is my partner in some seat work.

I sighed as I got inside the peaceful library. I went to the back and opened my bag, grabbing a Percy Jackson book that I've been reading.

I was about to read the next chapter when my phone vibrated, it was because of Twitter. I looked over my phone and Thomas DMed me.

Him : are you busy?

Me : not really, i'm just reading a book, why?

Him : just asking, i wanted to talk.

Me : about what?

Him : about you ;—)

Me : you little flirt

We've been like messaging each other non-stop for days now, I even got his number, luckily, he just lives a town away from me, I told him if we could meet up sometime but he said he can't because he's busy with schoolwork and some stuff he don't want to tell me. It's not that I was bothered with it, though.

Me : why don't you just text?

Him : do you like texting a bit better than messaging on twitter?

Me : yes, tbh.

Him : well then okay, brb.

I put my phone on the table again with a smile on my face. I'm just so happy that I have Thom around. I don't feel like I really don't have a friend cause he's here. After a minute, my phone vibrated and his named popped on the screen with a text saying :

Thomas the Great : well hi

I chuckled as I typed for a reply.

Me : hey thom.

Thomas the Great : so, what's up?

Me : still the normal hanging alone in the empty silent library.

Thomas the Great : if i had studied there, i would make you as a friend with all of my friends so you'll never alone. are you okay being just like that?

Me : if only. i'm fine though, i got used to it. i've been living like this since Year 7.

Thomas the Great : aw, poor- chloooeee, i know your sister turned everyone on.

Me : say that again and i'm leaving

Thomas the Great : i'm just joking, chill.

Me : whatever.

Thomas the Great : can i ask a question?

Me : uhm, you're already asking one you dumb.

Thomas The Great : oh right

Thomas the Great : what have you named me in your contacts?

Me : 'Thomas the Great' HAHAHAHA

Thomas the Greta : HAHAHA, wanna know yours?

Me : ofc

Thomas the Great : it's embarrassing though.

Me : why would it be? is it some kind of pet name or something like that?

Thomas the Great : uh, promise me you won't laugh.

Me : yeah promise.

Thomas the Great : Chloebabes 

Me : you flirt